No announcement yet.

Hatton: 'I cant stand mayweather'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    My dislike of Mayeather has nothing to do with his "race, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
      It's not a race issue at all. Do you know why Ted Debiase was such a good heel in his era of wrestling? Or how about the nature boy ric flair?

Because of their arrogance and their flashy style. They'd flash things that others didn't have, people, white, black, hispanic, hated them because of it. They never did promos against the fans or against their favorite athletes - they were just successful heels because of their arrogance and portrayal of an egotistical show off.

Kurt Angle got over like this.
      JBL got over like this
      Today, Alberto Del Rio gets over like this. 2 of those men are Caucasian.

I use professional wrestling as an analogy because their successful heels are a result of peoples reaction to certain personalities. No one likes a show off, no one likes a huge ego, and no one likes people that are in love with themselves. This is what Floyd is. He is the modern day Ted Debiase. In his short stint with the WWE (what, 3 weeks?) he got over as a heel and his gimmick was the flash his money around. Just like every popular WHITE heel before him. It had nothing to do with the color of his skin.

He'd catch the same hate if he were white - i'm black and I'm saying this. Everyone wants to make it a Race issue, it isn't. It's a personality issue. His personality sucks. The way he carries himself sucks. It's that simple.
      Best post of the thread.

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      C'mon, apart from 50 cent and Ellerbe, who does like Floyd Mayweather, is own father doesn't like him.

I know if I was stuck on a desert island with Floyd, I would end up killing him with in a week.

And even his fans if they had to spend a lot of time with him would end up wanting to take a bat to his face.

His own father doesnt even like him....

lol......

Comment

really though if I got checked hooked into a corner post I wouldn't like the culprit either...

Comment

Originally posted by Mikethomson
          It's funn for lil Rick to make such a comment about Floyd. Although Im not a fan of Floyd, Ricky acts the same way as him only thing is Ricky doesnt bring in the amount Floyd does lol.

how are they the same?

one is a humble drunkard drug addict. the other is a loathsome, arrogant, healthy teetotaler.

Comment

Working...
          X