No announcement yet.

Hatton: 'I cant stand mayweather'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    What's colour got to do with it? Most people in general dislike the way Floyd acts Black, White, Asian if earth got invaded by an Alien species tomorrow id wager even they would think Floyd was a irritating little clown.
    OMG come on get real man.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Ever thought he might just think he's a dick? because 99% of the US population who are aware of him do and that's without sharing a ring with him.
      Floyd got ricky his highest payday in his career. Ricky should be more appreciative. After all, it was ricky who said there was more action in his fight with Castillo than in floyds whole career. Next time, keep your hole shut and look out for the fast moving ringposts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        It's human nature, not a race issue, no matter how much Floyd might think it is.
        wrong it's a race issue always has been always will be it;s just done it a very intelligent covert manner

but it doesn't matter to me anyway I dnt really mind I just dnt like when ppl lie about it

Comment

Originally posted by DietyNubian View Post
          OMG come on get real man.....
          "Get real" what kind of reply is that?

People dislike it when others act brash, trashy, arrogant that's no secret what the hell has it got to do with race?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Floyd got ricky his highest payday in his career. Ricky should be more appreciative. After all, it was ricky who said there was more action in his fight with Castillo than in floyds whole career. Next time, keep your hole shut and look out for the fast moving ringposts.
            Fwiw I don't think Hatton feels that strongly about him either way, you wouldn't praise someone like he does Floyd if you really hated him.

He obviously doesn't like the way Floyd acts but who the heck does? This is a guy who boasts 24/7 and will call his own father a f*ggot on national television.

wrong it's a race issue always has been always will be it;s just done it a very intelligent covert manner

but it doesn't matter to me anyway I dnt really mind I just dnt like when ppl lie about it
            The paranoia is strong in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              I also think some of it has to do with the Senior situation souring so he just has a disdain for everything Mayweather related right now..........lol

I agree though that I do respect him always picking Floyd even though he hates him. However, I also kinda agree with the other poster because it seems like Floyd always says good things about Hatton now. Maybe he's upset that Floyd also use to take his dad's side and say that Hatton didnt listen to his instructions
              it's not a grudge or sour grapes at all. I personally can't stand floyd either. " Money this, Money that ". He comes off as an immature, idiot.

Comment

It's not a race issue at all. Do you know why Ted Debiase was such a good heel in his era of wrestling? Or how about the nature boy ric flair?

Because of their arrogance and their flashy style. They'd flash things that others didn't have, people, white, black, hispanic, hated them because of it. They never did promos against the fans or against their favorite athletes - they were just successful heels because of their arrogance and portrayal of an egotistical show off.

Kurt Angle got over like this.
                JBL got over like this
                Today, Alberto Del Rio gets over like this. 2 of those men are Caucasian.

I use professional wrestling as an analogy because their successful heels are a result of peoples reaction to certain personalities. No one likes a show off, no one likes a huge ego, and no one likes people that are in love with themselves. This is what Floyd is. He is the modern day Ted Debiase. In his short stint with the WWE (what, 3 weeks?) he got over as a heel and his gimmick was the flash his money around. Just like every popular WHITE heel before him. It had nothing to do with the color of his skin.

He'd catch the same hate if he were white - i'm black and I'm saying this. Everyone wants to make it a Race issue, it isn't. It's a personality issue. His personality sucks. The way he carries himself sucks. It's that simple.
                Last edited by intoccabile; 05-04-2012, 09:37 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=DietyNubian;12076763]wrong it's a race issue always has

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                  It's not a race issue at all. Do you know why Ted Debiase was such a good heel in his era of wrestling? Or how about the nature boy ric flair?

Because of their arrogance and their flashy style. They'd flash things that others didn't have, people, white, black, hispanic, hated them because of it. They never did promos against the fans or against their favorite athletes - they were just successful heels because of their arrogance and portrayal of an egotistical show off.

These men were white. This is what Floyd is. He is the modern day Ted Debiase. He'd catch the same hate if he were white - i'm black and I'm saying this. Everyone wants to make it a Race issue, it isn't. It's a personality issue. His personality sucks. The way he carries himself sucks. It's that simple.
                  This is the truth right here. Dont get me wrong there is a small group who dislike Floyd because of his race but the majority could care less and just dont like the way he carries himself.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    "Get real" what kind of reply is that?

People dislike it when others act brash, trashy, arrogant that's no secret what the hell has it got to do with race?

Like Mayweather has stated before he is the modern day Muhammed Ali America hated muhammed ali use to dog him so bad now that Ali is in a position where he has a severe degeneritive disease now people seem to love him isn't that funny

Mayweather embodies all the things america hates a former descedant of a slave who is brash outspoken confident unaplogetically proud to be black smart fights back doesn't take **** from any these white media reporters and is his OWN Boss. America is far more comfortable with the Shane Mosley, Joe Loius SRL type who embody how in their mind a black person shud be: Quiet not outspken should take critiscm with a smile on their face shud work for a white owner and should just take his paycheck and be happy should never mention being proud of his heritage and race and always talk good aobut other races nations (Joe Louis backing the War for white america) Shane Mosley constantly praising Mexican fighters and marrying an outsider SRL never bringing up the topics and black-white relations.

Again I'm not stupid nethier is Floyd. Many blacks like myself are acutely aware that 98% of blacklash Floyd gets is constantly by white males why do you think Floyd paused while he was arguing with Rude Jude and asked what colour he was? Floyd has noticed a pattern thats why This is why recently and only recently he has started saying "I put Black People First" (as evident by the recent speaking out video) and I commend him for it Far too many blacks are stuck on being "multi-racial tho" but thts a different story

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                      On Hattons twitter:

Someone asked who wins Floyd/Pac:

Ricky Hatton MBE ‏ @realrickyhatton
                      @boz_no1 mayweather, can't stand the man but he was good.100% floyd I'm afraid.

Ricky should let his problem with Floyd go. Floyd trashed him alot before there fight but that was years ago. He's still holding a grudge.
                      I don't blame him, Floyd is a jerk and if you don't agree with his lifestyle, that won't change.

Comment

Working...
                      X