Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: Me vs. Tyson Fury Would Make Us $15 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: Me vs. Tyson Fury Would Make Us $15 Million!

Newly crowned IBF heavyweight champion Charles Martin (23-0-1, 21KOs) is in the middle of his training camp for his April 9th showdown against 2012 Olympic gold medalist Anthony Joshua (15-0 15 KOs). The loaded pay-per-view card takes place at the O2 Arena in London, UK.

[Click Here To Read More]

HA! Yeah alright Charles. Listen mate, you've got big fat t!tties, you look like a girl and you've got an IQ of 20

Go and do some pull ups and balance a hot dog on your head, you ****.

Comment

I wouldn't watch if you paid me, two big fat feather fisted oaf's dancing round jabbing each other, no thanks.

They will be lucky to make 1.5 million in a couple years time as they will both be irrelevant.

Comment

I think were all singing from the same song sheet here lads. The Guy's a "TWAT"!

Comment

Fury, Wilder, and Martin are the best right now. At least they are active champions willing to take on anyone. Tyson should be more active, but waiting on Klitschko unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            I wouldn't watch if you paid me, two big fat feather fisted oaf's dancing round jabbing each other, no thanks.

They will be lucky to make 1.5 million in a couple years time as they will both be irrelevant.
            To get to Fury, Martin has to beat AJ first. If he does that he will have earned the right to challenge the No1 HW in the world.

You DKSAB, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              To get to Fury, Martin has to beat AJ first. If he does that he will have earned the right to challenge the No1 HW in the world.

You DKSAB, btw.
              If Martin who has never beaten anyone, beats AJ who has never beaten anyone, he will get a shot at the #1 heavyweight. What has boxing become?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

You DKSAB, btw.
                translated to 'you dont like the fighter i do so you dont know anything ner ner ner ner'
                These fury nuthuggers have quickly become some of the worst posters on the board

Resume sucks: he beat Klitschko doe

Even more boring than Klitschko: He dressed like batman doe

Klit was 40 & looked like a shot gunshy fighter: fury made him 40 year's old doe

Comment

And I thought I drank a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                    If Martin who has never beaten anyone, beats AJ who has never beaten anyone, he will get a shot at the #1 heavyweight. What has boxing become?
                    HW boxing has become more exciting than it's been for 20 years since Fury beat Wlad and new faces like AJ, Martin, Ortiz, Wilder, Parker and Povetkin emerged out of the shadows the Klit bros had cast over the scene for so long.

There will be some very great HW fights going down soon, starting with Martin/AJ, Wilder/Povetkin, Fury/Wlad 2, and carrying on from there when the winners go up against the other new threats I named above.

Hughie Fury should be moving up a gear soon too, and Dillian Whyte isn't finished just because he lost to AJ.

Comment

Working...
                    X