No announcement yet.

Who here has played Crysis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here has played Crysis?

I know most are console gamers but just wondering.

The game was damn good, system requirements were high but the visuals were great. Makes MW2 look like PS1.

Also played Warhead.

I remember when this came out, it was the measuring stick for how pro your PC was. I never was able to play it. I just use a laptop and no laptop could even think of playing it on medium settings when it came out.

Comment

Yeah i played it.

Makes me laugh when PS3 stans go on about their console having marginally better graphics than the 360, where you have to squint to see any difference, Im just like yeah, gonna play me some Crysis on PC rofl!

Comment

Originally posted by SirAuron View Post
        Yeah i played it.

Makes me laugh when PS3 stans go on about their console having marginally better graphics than the 360, where you have to squint to see any difference, Im just like yeah, gonna play me some Crysis on PC rofl!
        computers will always be faster. Right now the speed difference is huge. The 360 and ps3 are using cards that the Pc's got years ago. The "7" series.

FFS you can pick one of those up for 20 bucks now.

Comment

I've had more fun playing other First-Person Shooters, but Crysis and Crysis: Warhead definitely has the best graphics.

Even this video in HD won't do it justice:

Comment

Working...
          X