Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russell HArtley aka BigVern46 - Re - Carl Froch vs George Groves 1 dodgy stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell HArtley aka BigVern46 - Re - Carl Froch vs George Groves 1 dodgy stoppage

This bloke talks a lot of bull**** - I've never ever known someone to be on Froch's d*ck 24/7.

He'll probably be on the Boxing Asylum podcast later on.

WHY are you repeating bull**** coming from the mouths of Eddie Hearn and Howard Foster???

Groves alluded to the fight being FIXED - here are the articles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...ch-defeat.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...exclusive.html

i'll be saving these articles just in case they get pulled.

Keep dreaming, phaggots. George Groves got KTFO'd in front of 80,000 people at Wembley. By Carl Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
      Keep dreaming, phaggots. George Groves got KTFO'd in front of 80,000 people at Wembley. By Carl Froch.
      Kessler beat him, Andre Ward BATTERED him and gave Froch nightmares for LIFE.

Froch will never ever be remembered - he's losing it BIG TIME especially after that video of him talking about Andre Ward the other week.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
        Kessler beat him, Andre Ward BATTERED him and gave Froch nightmares for LIFE.

Froch will never ever be remembered - he's losing it BIG TIME especially after that video of him talking about Andre Ward the other week.
        We need people like Bigvern calling it how it is. I hope he gets more influence in the UK Boxing industry seeing as he's with Hobson promotions. He's constantly pestering Eddie but he also even gives upcoming Boxers sound (sometimes harsh) advice. Eddies PPV model with AJ is robbery. If he's so irrelevant why do verified people including head of Sky sports Boxing follow him.

Carl Froch is a lock for hall of fame. It's nonsense to suggest he'll never be remembered!.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
          I'm not even a Froch fan. But why you hating on him? He battered the ugly ginger kid.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
            I'm not even a Froch fan. But why you hating on him? He battered the ugly ginger kid.

There's nothing to hate about cause he never really achieved anything special.

I said he will never ever be remembered. Joe Calzaghe will be REMEMBERED FOREVER & more.

That ugly ginger kid you call DESTROYED James Degale

p.s Joshua did 90,000 at Wembley stadium.

Comment

No idea who BigVern is but you seem awfully upset about a fight that happened years ago, especially considering it had an immediate rematch with a conclusive ending which isn't true of most controversial fights. Are you George Groves? If not I'm pretty sure it's just the 2 of you who are still upset about that first Froch fight. As for saying that Groves destroyed DeGale, wtf fight were you watching?

Those articles are from 4 years ago but yeah go ahead and save them just in case they get pulled

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                No idea who BigVern is but you seem awfully upset about a fight that happened years ago, especially considering it had an immediate rematch with a conclusive ending which isn't true of most controversial fights. Are you George Groves? If not I'm pretty sure it's just the 2 of you who are still upset about that first Froch fight. As for saying that Groves destroyed DeGale, wtf fight were you watching?

Those articles are from 4 years ago but yeah go ahead and save them just in case they get pulled

careful what you say Cleggy Weggy.

Comment

I've never rewatched the fight, but i remember thinking that Groves was pretty much done.

I think the stoppage was a tad too early, but i reckon that Froch would have stopped him very shortly after. If the fight had of gone on a little longer and Froch had got a more 'legit' stoppage, Groves probably wouldn't of got that big rematch he landed.

Comment

BigVern with his first card on Sky Channel 424 (freesports) in association with Hobson promotions. Looks like he's getting the influence I thought he would. A televised card is a start!.

Comment

Working...
                    X