No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: My Deal Was Bigger Than Canelo's With DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
    It seems like that because he never fought. All he did was run around like a woman.
    Don't leave out the punches that made his opponents think twice about rushing him.

Comment

• Wonder what else Mayweather has up his sleeve to jump on Canelo's fight week.

Comment

So you look up to this loser?
        YOU look up to losers....LMMFAO!

Comment

So we should look up to people that have money over character? And I'm short sighted lol. He's broke and used to be filthy rich... That's gonna haunt him forever.
          Your the one who is haunted. Forever!

Comment

He owes the IRS millions (public knowledge) and is fighting a 2 foot tall Japanese man..
            Haunt....

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Berto & lucky charms came but what difference does it make? None cuz he whooped everyone.

Now don't forget that these boxers are the ones with Floyd's name in their mouth & Floyd is attacking them back like his counter punches.
              I like Pretty Boy better than Money May by FAR!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
                I don't want to reply - but to me it is astounding that at over 40, Mayweather still has the maturity of a teenager.

He is a pathological attention seeker - always playing 'one-up man-ship' (mine's bigger than yours) - and has no humility - no honest sense of himself as a fighter or a man.

He still desperately clings to his sense of identity through his sporting achievements, earnings and celebrity. Just sad.
                So your pretending that no one talked shet bout Floyd right? Selective hearing is it??

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  not really, You had a gurantee 32million per fight deal, canelo has a guranteed 36.5M per fight deal.
                  And when its all said & done Nelo STILL wont touch Floyd's numbers....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                    A man who's had everything is still a bitter little man like that spoilt kid in school whos mummy n daddy by him the world and he stil wants the poor kids toys floyd never should of retired unbeaten a rat man like him dosent deserve enternal glory from boxing
                    So you are emotional cuz he is The Best Ever....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                      Come on Floyd, your fortune and legacy is cemented in boxing history. Time to sit back and enjoy everything you worked for.

This s**t is only gonna make people think less of you.
                      Floyd has every right to defend himself from those talking smack about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X