Comments Thread For: Mayweather: My Deal Was Bigger Than Canelo's With DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
    Floyd is pathetic!
    A successful man is pathetic? Your prospective must be ALL fukd up....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by illest1 View Post
      Canelo is making more at age 28 than Floyd did at that age. That's what he should be comparing.

Floyd is showing female traits.
      Floyd is still making bank & Nelo wont make bank like Floyd when Nelo is done & that's what you should be comparing.

Your showing female traits..

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
        Floyd let another fighter eat. You already ate
        He will when they stop messing with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaDaBingVIP2 View Post
          u think if de la hoya wouldnt have gave mayweather that payday mayweather wouldnt be money may? i know he would still be undefeated still but would he be that mega millionaire that he is now. if you had a 750 mil deal and earned way more than that in a career, do you really need to respond or demean another fighter thats getting his. he should be like good for nelo, i got mines while i was active.
          Do you think if you mess with a bull you'll get the horns?

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
            Floyd is such a muppet, he might as well be saying "me, me, me!". This would be the perfect Christmas themed walkout song for the Grinch of boxing.
            I don't know what you are talking about he cuz he made easy work of Nelo AND Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
              Floyd would have been irrrelevant without Oscar.
              That would of been Oscar ducking Floyd.

Comment

• It was a mistake to give tainted cow meat that much guaranteed money. Canelo is a fraud who needs incentive to take difficult fights, he can't make short work of ATGs the way Floyd does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                  Bob arum said that the woman beater was always envious of Oscar. So nobody is hating on this BLM scum. Canelo is a young pup and is making what the IV cheat is making right now. Canelo is a few years will be making so much money that he'll pay Floyd's back taxes. The only haters here are your kind, bruvvvva
                  So we are on the IV vs Bad Meat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    He was good/great but his boring style would of made it that way.
                    Not boring. That is a created media lying excuse for his wins that just kept coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                      Mr Floyd IV Mayweather got caught red handed Flushing PEDs at least 3 times the night of the fights. Go read the Thomas Houser article, and NSAC swept it under the rug. so your point is? Thomas Housser challenge the NSAC and the money team to take him to court after being Threaten by them about the article. Guess what they never follow up on it, wonder why?
                      How is t "Flushing PEDs" when he took the test randomly multiple times BEFORE the IV that was AFTER the weigh in??

Comment

Working...
                      X