No announcement yet.

Horny beat Pac more clearly than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    The horny hornet. Lol! It's amazing how emotional some guys get when it's obvious it was a semi troll thread I started. I mean I did start it off with Horny.
    Lol. Exactly, but the real talk is, he did beat Pac in a more respectable fashion than Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Amazing how much more a guy like Manny competes when there is no PED testing for the fight.
      So what you need a slap on the back so you can just spit out what ya trying to say, cause it sound like you trying to say something

Comment

Truth..........................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
          Who's Jeff Horney? He any good ?
          Jeff Homey

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            Lol. Exactly, but the real talk is, he did beat Pac in a more respectable fashion than Floyd
            Honestly round wise I think PAC lost by 2 in each fight. But by far I would've rather been the PAC that lost to Mayweather than the 1 that lost to the hornet.

Comment

So what you need a slap on the back so you can just spit out what ya trying to say, cause it sound like you trying to say something
              Huh. Just posting facts.

Manny threw more punches this fight than he did the Floyd fight. There was no PED testing for this fight. There was PED testing for the Floyd fight.

Most guys don't throw more punches at 38 than they did 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Honestly round wise I think PAC lost by 2 in each fight. But by far I would've rather been the PAC that lost to Mayweather than the 1 that lost to the hornet.
                A loss is a loss but a new homey has been born

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Huh. Just posting facts.

Manny threw more punches this fight than he did the Floyd fight. There was no PED testing for this fight. There was PED testing for the Floyd fight.

Most guys don't throw more punches at 38 than they did 2 years ago.
                  Yeah because like i said, the style of the opponent has everything to do with that. You trying to make it about peds but its really about Floyds defense minded, hold/potshot, clinch some more style. Floyd is exchange adverse

Comment

by getting his face beat in and landing less punches??yall have a strange sense of boxing i see

Comment

Yeah because like i said, the style of the opponent has everything to do with that. You trying to make it about peds but its really about Floyds defense minded, hold/potshot, clinch some more style. Floyd is exchange adverse
                      Even a defensive minded Floyd landed over 70 more shots then Horn..more jabs and powershots

Comment

Working...
                      X