No announcement yet.

How long do you sleep for the day??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do you sleep for the day??

6-7 hours during the weekdays, and 8 full hours during the weekend.

Just slept for 8 hours last Night. It felt good.

Comment

damm 8 hours on the weekends?? i only get about 5 on the weekdays and even less on the weekends. i used to be able to sleep in for hella long but as i get older, i cant do that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        damm 8 hours on the weekends?? i only get about 5 on the weekdays and even less on the weekends. i used to be able to sleep in for hella long but as i get older, i cant do that anymore.
        I avoided drinking beer during Friday nights cause I play basketball from 7 in the morning to 10 in the morning in our Gym.

I am well conditioned when I sleep for 8 hours.

Comment

I shoot for 7 during the week. If I only get 4 on weekend nights it's fine b/c I can take a nap during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            I avoided drinking beer during Friday nights cause I play basketball from 7 in the morning to 10 in the morning in our Gym.

I am well conditioned when I sleep for 8 hours.
            i need to be very tired or be having a good ass dream to sleep in for 8 hours nowadays lol. soon as i wake up, i have to get up. cant fall back to sleep anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              I shoot for 7 during the week. If I only get 4 on weekend nights it's fine b/c I can take a nap during the day.
              still dont know how mofos can take nap lol. i can never take a nap. if i try, i'll be laying there for hours. then when i finally do fall asleep, i'll be out for a good 4 hours.

Comment

4-6 hours.

I sleep a little more on my days off. I'm a light sleeper and wake easily, but I don't have much trouble falling asleep.

Comment

I swear I need professional fu#king help. Got 3 and a half hours last night. 5 and a half the night before. These days I’m lucky to get 6, but I truthfully need 7 to 8 hours. This is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    6-7 hours during the weekdays, and 8 full hours during the weekend.
                    You know everyone here is going to claim only sleeping 3-5 hours a night as they are too busy working and making 6 figure plus salaries.

Comment

Working...
                    X