Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG Is Weight Drained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's no more drained than he was in previous fights. He's just older.

Golovkin is aging fast. I'm not talking about his performance in the ring, I'm talking about his physical appearance.
    Last edited by Szef; 09-16-2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

They both looked great. Stupid thread.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        why is no one talking about this? he took two bottles of pedialyte at the weigh in alone. He will not be 100%
        Then he should of moved to 168 and accepted the Ward challenge rather than being a biatch waiting for Canelo.

Comment

Weight has never been a problem before and men don't grow bigger when they turn 35. It seems strange that he would all of a sudden be so weight drained. If he beats Canelo in spite of being as weight drained and not 100% as you say that would make him a damn good fighter.

Comment

At the Jacobs weigh in. I don't see what some of you other guys are seeing. He looks like he's not in as good of shape maybe if anything.

Comment

I don't see it he looks good to me.
              I actually think he looks better than he has in the previous few weigh ins in particular vs Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                why is no one talking about this? he took two bottles of pedialyte at the weigh in alone. He will not be 100%
                Everybody drinks that stuff dude! GGG looked great to me and I've been watching boxing longer than you've been alive.

I'm rooting for Canelo too so its not like some weird bias I'm pushing.

Comment

He will be fine.

I also noticed that Canelo had a face like thunder the whole way through. Looked grumpy and didnt want to take in the atmosphere at all. He will be fine as well by the first bell.

10lbs isnt a lot of water weight to lose by todays standards. But it is still a lot. Some show it more than others.

Comment

Lmao, the excuses are little by little coming out

Comment

Wait till they both walk to the ring, they will look filled in a bit. GGG's body is that of a middle-aged man in great shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X