Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Why McGregor Verbally Upstaging Mayweather is The Best Possible Scenario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eddietate View Post
    Hitting and beating a woman is a crime and a very serious offense even if it is a low ghetto woman who is used to getting beat and slapped around as a way of life. Even a society views woman in different ways beating a black
    colored woman is not right or cool and is deranged. Felon Floyd deserved prison. America hates Felon Floyd anyway with a passion. Conor is more American and respected than Felon Floyd is. I like my way of being raised and taught respect to all woman even colored ghetto broads. Treat every woman with respect inferior or not. Respect do not beat. That midget Floyd would get slapped around in any man's bar I go to.
    LOL what an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
      People pay to watch Mayweather lose be cause those people are insecure haters themselves. The fight with Pacquiao was not close. Mayweather embarrassed Marquez so bad in the ring that the excuses are still talked about to this very day. Mayweather is a smart boxer but not the most skilled by any margin? That statement is contradictory. But Mayweather has always been good at having biased fans make irrational statements.It's not that Mayweather has not taken risks it's that he has always been that much better than everyone else. Safety first mentality my azz. It's called having the best defense in the history of the sport. And he has the highest accuracy of punches landed but of course you failed to mention that.
      its not contradicting myself when I say not the most skilled fighter by any margin, but he is smart. He is smart in the fact that he takes 2 minutes a round off, feints for 30 seconds and throws punches for 30 seconds. It gives him bragging rights with the highest connect percentage (which means absolutely nothing if you land 4 out of 5 total punches), and by cutting the round in half it's less time for him to get hit. He doesn't engage and when he does its for a short period of time. He only fights in Vegas because he might have some Ls right now if he didn't.

Skills are the ability to make someone miss and continuously counter them, shut them down - beat someone up while moving backwards or forwards. Even technique on a punch is skill. throwing an untelegraphed jab is a skill. What Mayweather is doing is being a strategist, cracking the systems flaws and getting away with it. But not really beating anyone. He didn't even deserve the Maidana victories with those grazing punches he was "landing".

take in his fight style and drop in a cherry picking mentality and you have yourself an undefeated fighter. Undefeated fighters are cherry pickers. The old fighters fought each-other numerous times and learned from it. These new cherry pickers like Calzaghe and Mayweather naturally stay undefeated because they avoid anything that presents a real challenge. The Casuals eat it up and the casuals are the one's forking out the cash.

Is he rich? yes is he great? hell no. It's one or the other Floyd, but you have dug the pit too deep now you can't go back. too many people would dance on your grave if you took a risk and caught a beating.
      Last edited by them_apples; 08-01-2017, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Man you are just as delusional as the rest of the antiMayweather fans. I'm not even going to honor all of your glorified excuses with an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          its not contradicting myself when I say not the most skilled fighter by any margin, but he is smart. He is smart in the fact that he takes 2 minutes a round off, feints for 30 seconds and throws punches for 30 seconds. It gives him bragging rights with the highest connect percentage (which means absolutely nothing if you land 4 out of 5 total punches), and by cutting the round in half it's less time for him to get hit. He doesn't engage and when he does its for a short period of time. He only fights in Vegas because he might have some Ls right now if he didn't.

Skills are the ability to make someone miss and continuously counter them, shut them down - beat someone up while moving backwards or forwards. Even technique on a punch is skill. throwing an untelegraphed jab is a skill. What Mayweather is doing is being a strategist, cracking the systems flaws and getting away with it. But not really beating anyone. He didn't even deserve the Maidana victories with those grazing punches he was "landing".

take in his fight style and drop in a cherry picking mentality and you have yourself an undefeated fighter. Undefeated fighters are cherry pickers. The old fighters fought each-other numerous times and learned from it. These new cherry pickers like Calzaghe and Mayweather naturally stay undefeated because they avoid anything that presents a real challenge. The Casuals eat it up and the casuals are the one's forking out the cash.

Is he rich? yes is he great? hell no. It's one or the other Floyd, but you have dug the pit too deep now you can't go back. too many people would dance on your grave if you took a risk and caught a beating.
          Wtf is this bs?

Comment

Floyd is going to humiliate McGregor. He's going to laugh at him while he's doing it. This is the only possible outcome of this fight.

It is a money grab. That's the only reason this fight exists. It has no other purpose.

Just thought I'd remind some of you.

Comment

Working...
            X