Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Will Be Aggressive With Piracy of Canelo-Chavez PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Boy is in their right to combat piracy. Going to be tough with the level of interest. If they are smart, they'll time things so pirate streams go down after the fight started. Most won't be able to scramble fast enough to find another feed before the fight is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      Nah man. GGG not mexican doe. GGG-canela is the biggest fight in boxing to make at the moment and I am not even sure what the second biggest one is. Nobody is even talking about this **** outside of hardcore boxing fans. This fight is ass. Period.
      Dude, GGG has been on SportsNation & First Take

Oscar was just hemmed up by Stephen A. Smith on First Take for not giving us GGG/Canelo. That's as mainstream as it gets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osWhficZhRI

Like I said, it's the ONLY fight Americans care about.

No other fights really matter. Now, Latinos care about Chavez/Canelo, but if you're not Latino, completely irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
        Dude, GGG has been on SportsNation & First Take

Oscar was just hemmed up by Stephen A. Smith on First Take for not giving us GGG/Canelo. That's as mainstream as it gets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osWhficZhRI

Like I said, it's the ONLY fight Americans care about.

No other fights really matter. Now, Latinos care about Chavez/Canelo, but if you're not Latino, completely irrelevant
        Exactly. I was talking about the canela-chavez no one it is talking about. Not even Latinos are. Mexicans I am sure are.

Comment

Sony's cinavia was circumvented by torrenters, so I don't see what DLH could do and the fact that he mentions UFC shows how out of date he is - the latest UFC events are all available on katproxy and other torrent sites.

Comment

No way they will be able to do it. With the way other countries do not control it. It is hard to stop streams because it will be so many of them.

Comment

My ace stream will be locked and loaded. Sorry oscar

Comment

They won't be able to do anything more than take some Facebook Live feeds off. Other than that, they gotta deal with the streaming. Dana White's been saying this for years and his fights are always available for Live Streams. Most of the streams come from outside the US where I believe they have 0 jurisdiction to do anything. There'll be PLENTY of HQ streams for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

They won't be able to do anything more than take some Facebook Live feeds off. Other than that, they gotta deal with the streaming. Dana White's been saying this for years and his fights are always available for Live Streams. Most of the streams come from outside the US where I believe they have 0 jurisdiction to do anything. There'll be PLENTY of HQ streams for this fight.
                  See my post above. No way to stop it honestly. As long as other countries have no laws against it along with blind IP addresses people will stream everything. Deal with it ODH.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure there will be plenty of good streams no matter what Golden Boy tries to do. With that being said, I'm still considering the idea of going to see this one at a movie theater, because I've never seen fights on the big screen before.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post
                      I don't mind paying for most shows because I have a decent amount of disposable income and enjoy supporting the greatest sport (Even crap local cards like Bute-Alvarez).

However I won't be paying for this fight after that disgusting wall commercial and the political garbage being spewed by the parties involved.

Golden Boy demands the enforcement of copyright laws while supporting the breaking of American immigration laws.

Why don't they care about the poor undocumented viewers? It's time to build bridges, not put up walls, right Oscar?

Their fans are so great and strong that they won't pay to watch a fight and need it handed to them for free like foreign aid?
                      Yep ...That's why we don't even need to pay for that shtt. ...Hahaha stay sour, Everytime a real Mexican fighter fights in Vegas , vegas turns into Mexico, I've seen it, we support ours...Why pay viewership if we get for free....Just like foreign aid hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X