Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Game Iran Diaz, Retains Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Estrada beats tonight's Ryungisai, but there's no way of telling if he's lost a step from the wars or of he just took Diaz lightly, because he was fighting dumb tonight. He fought a very disciplined fight against Estrada, but was just walking in flat footed with his hands down against Diaz.

I want to see him fight Ancajas.... Its a difficult fight for both guys, but Ancajas has those long arms, it would be interesting to see what happens when Ryungvisai gets inside and pours it on.
    I hate when people say "he beats this version".

It's the SAME PERSON. And unless we are talking about a truly one dimensional LOW IQ fighter, a fighter is never going to fight different fighters the exact same way.

Estrada doesn't beat this version of Rungvisai because Rungvisai is one person, and he will fight Estrada thr aay it makes sense to him and his team, regardless of what the F happened against someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I hate when people say "he beats this version".

It's the SAME PERSON. And unless we are talking about a truly one dimensional LOW IQ fighter, a fighter is never going to fight different fighters the exact same way.

Estrada doesn't beat this version of Rungvisai because Rungvisai is one person, and he will fight Estrada thr aay it makes sense to him and his team, regardless of what the F happened against someone else.
      I dont care about what you dont like, shut up and watch the fight, featuring THIS VERSION of Rungvisai.

https://www.facebook.com/MRTVEnterta...8940661715202/

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        SSR won the fight no doubt but he was CLEARLY knocked down twice. That referee was a disgrace, I hate that kind of bias BS!
        Exactly.

And Irand deserved those knockdowns yo his favor.

It was a great fight, with a lot of action with 2 warriors.

Comment

• Maybe rungvisai isn't the same man after his woman left him. A woman can always ruin a man. A heartbroken fighter? His mind isn't there maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Oh you’re not wrong at all. I think half of what made Choco a household name was his fun nickname. I just was in a sleep haze and didnt know if you knew they were the same guy.
            No worries, my man. It sounds silly but a punchy handle sticks in peoples heads. Or maybe it's just simpletons like me that struggle with these tongue-twisting Thai names. The 3rd best boxer in Thailand according to Boxrec: Thammanoon Niyomtrong. Who could forget that?

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
              Maybe rungvisai isn't the same man after his woman left him. A woman can always ruin a man. A heartbroken fighter? His mind isn't there maybe?
              So true, man. It can be hard to get over being phucked over.

Comment

• Rungvisai and Ancajas needs to move up. They looked drained and their power noticeably diminished recently.

A year or two ago, they would walk through these type of guys, now they couldn't even stop them.

Moving to 118 would be ideal.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I want to see him fight Ancajas.... Its a difficult fight for both guys, but Ancajas has those long arms, it would be interesting to see what happens when Ryungvisai gets inside and pours it on.

I doubt it will end in a KO or TKO. Both have diminished power because they're struggling to make weight. Both looked drained and empty at their recent weigh-ins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                    No worries, my man. It sounds silly but a punchy handle sticks in peoples heads. Or maybe it's just simpletons like me that struggle with these tongue-twisting Thai names. The 3rd best boxer in Thailand according to Boxrec: Thammanoon Niyomtrong. Who could forget that?
                    Why do you think CP Freshmart is my favorite Thai fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Why do you think CP Freshmart is my favorite Thai fighter?
                      Haha! Love it. I'm guessing Freshmart is a Thai grocery store or something but I don't know. There have been a few ''Freshmarts'' if I recall correctly. "War Freshmart!" sounds good though.

Comment

Working...
                      X