Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Game Iran Diaz, Retains Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
    Nice. SSR free on Youtube is nothing to be sniffed at. If some these Thai guys had more manageable names, they'd be bigger stars, I'm sure. Mr Wisaksil Wangek is a monster for his size. Still unbeaten since that technical loss to Cuadras nearly 5 years ago or whatever it is.
    maybe it's lack of sleep, but this confused me. Wisaksil Wangek IS SSR, Marv.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I work at 7am, so it looks like I''ll have to wait until after work. Think the link will still work after? I want to avoid all spoilers and just copy paste the link into a word document until then lol
      If OneFC operates like : Showtime, BT, SKY and even TBS Japan youtube channels, I reckon the link should be good for at least a couple days. Hopefully its available in your country, thats my issue right now -- funny I remember you telling us the WBSS is not available in Canada.

Anyway I'll find a way, they cant stop me!....but I would really, really want to stream it on YT hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        If OneFC operates like : Showtime, BT, SKY and even TBS Japan youtube channels, I reckon the link should be good for at least a couple days. Hopefully its available in your country, thats my issue right now -- funny I remember you telling us the WBSS is not available in Canada.

Anyway I'll find a way, they cant stop me!....but I would really, really want to stream it on YT hehe!
        after *****ng to DAZN a couple times, it just turned out that the first couple people had no idea what they were talking about and got confused since season 1 wasnt in canada (season 2 is, but they just said none of it was) so I signed up for Holiday OT for today and monday without checking what damn time it is in Thailand (but I'll be on my couch 7am tomorrow to watch WSBB haha)

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          after *****ng to DAZN a couple times, it just turned out that the first couple people had no idea what they were talking about and got confused since season 1 wasnt in canada (season 2 is, but they just said none of it was) so I signed up for Holiday OT for today and monday without checking what damn time it is in Thailand (but I'll be on my couch 7am tomorrow to watch WSBB haha)
          Wow! I can relate, my cable provider is Comcast, I'm better off going to school to fix my shyte when the internet is out! needless to say the customer service is atrocious! I dont even think these guys graduated elementary haha!

But I'm glad you sorted them out, no twenty dollars a month for GayJ replays !

Comment

The show starts in about 1 hour, but I'm getting a message from youtube stating that its not available in my country ; is anyone else getting that? Hopefully its a mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxpWm7PIfE0
            Same message from the UK. Seems OK with a VPN though set to Thailand. Got a countdown to start in 43 mins.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-06-2018, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              Same message from the UK. Seems OK with a VPN though set to Thailand. Got a countdown to start in 43 mins.
              Thanks for the reply, maybe they make it available but I'm going to install the app, like you said its about thirty minutes away. Link below.

https://www.onefc.com/download-app/

Comment

Live Prelims.

Be warned this is going to have some MMA.

Edit: BTW the stream is not available for me yet on YT, whatever I went through a chrome add-on : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ipohdgol?hl=en

Not sure Facebook will stream the whole show, so heads up. Also Facebook disable the audio by default, incase you are wondering why you cant hear anything lol.
                Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-06-2018, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Do you not have a VPN, man? I use Nord which was about £70 for 2 years service (like $3 per month) but there's plenty of free ones.

https://www.techradar.com/vpn/the-be...rvices-of-2018

You can usually set 'em to appear from the country of your choice, quite aside from the privacy benefits.

EDIT: You'll have to be quick though, man, broadcasts started..

EDIT2: Ah - I see you got it sorted... nice one, man.
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-06-2018, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Do you not have a VPN, man? I use Nord which was about £70 for 2 years service (like $3 per month) but there's plenty of free ones.

https://www.techradar.com/vpn/the-be...rvices-of-2018

You can usually set 'em to appear from the country of your choice, quite aside from the privacy benefits.

EDIT: You'll have to be quick though, man, broadcasts started..

EDIT2: Ah - I see you got it sorted... nice one, man.
                    My man! Thanks for looking out. Yeah bro, I got through thanks to Germany's servers!

I tried a bootleg addon VPN through Firefox called Hola -- that sucked! I'm good now, your reply prompted me to set up the VPN through chrome. Thanks again!

Comment

How long till the rungvisai fight starts ?

Comment

Working...
                      X