Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury reveals plan to earn more cash than Mayweather ever has after beating Joshua.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    TYSON FURY says he intends to overtake Floyd Mayweather as boxing’s new money man by signing a multi-million pound contract.

The WBC heavyweight penned a deal with management company MTK Global when he returned to the ring in 2018.

He then signed with UK promoter Frank Warren and BT Sports before taking that a step further the following year.

The Gypsy King agreed a bumper deal with US promoter Bob Arum and American broadcaster ESPN.

Fury is three fights into that five bout package and is looking to finish it off by firstly defeating Deontay Wilder again before an expected unification showdown with fellow Brit and heavyweight champ Anthony Joshua.

And he is planning on securing a package that would smash all before him - including the world’s richest boxer Mayweather, who is worth an estimated £460m.

Speaking on Instagram Live, Fury said: “I’m coming to the end of my contract with Top Rank, I’ve got two more fights left with those guys and I wanna renew it.

“I don’t wanna just walk away after two more fights, I’m 31 years old.

“Like Billy said – the man who helped with this deal with ESPN and Top Rank – he said, ‘They better get out the dump truck and reverse it back up to Tyson Fury’s bank account, because that’s what it’s gonna need.’

“I wanna get that big, big major fight deal. I wanna break all records for a British fighter to go overseas and get the biggest signing record in history.

“And I know that with MTK Global, Top Rank and Frank Warren, I know that we can make that happen.

“I know that we can break history with the biggest fight contract deal in the history of boxing.

“Bigger than Floyd Mayweather, bigger than Canelo, bigger than Mike Tyson, bigger than anybody.

“I think it’s very possible and I always aim high with my achievements. That’s my next aim.

“After I’ve wiped out these two dossers, Wilder and Joshua, then the world’s my oyster and we wanna see that big, big contract come from ESPN and whoever’s out there battling to get the ‘Gypsy King’ on their station.”
    One thing is for sure and that is Fury is the biggest bragger of them all, He claims to be the best fighter in boxing history and now he is going to make more money than any boxer in history. What is next to achieve for the amazing Gypsy king.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      a few years ago he was thinking about crashing his car into a tree
      And he was rich then too. More money doesn't necessarily mean better mental health. It often translates to the opposite depending on the person.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        He does not have Mayweather's dedication to get to that level.
        This. He won't fight more than once or twice more. Probably get taken out soon. Mental midget.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Good for him. A real rags to riches, working-class hero story.
          Agreed... if he asked for more porridge, it would be a holiday classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
            Fury is delusional
            You should have made back to back posts with the next one saying “Fury is realistic”. Considering your name it would have been funny

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              a few years ago he was thinking about crashing his car into a tree
              I like his enthusiasm but he's heading for a major crash anyway ,his name is Joshua and the dump trunk he's mentioning is him dumping his sole belt off if he actually takes that fight ,which anyone who follows him knows that's not clear he does even if he defeats Wilder and Whyte which he hasn't added up as a 5 fight deal there ? Which doesn't include Joshua so look for an excuse if he struggles before then . I'll believe it when there's a press conference announced .

Comment

Fury is about to take over and become the new face of boxing.

Deal with it, losers.

Comment

Originally posted by coghaugen View Post
                  This. He won't fight more than once or twice more. Probably get taken out soon. Mental midget.
                  Mental midget lmfao.

You don't have a clue.

Comment

He says he will retire, he says that he will beat guys and make an unsurpassed fortune, he says that he will donate his whole purse to some charity, etc.

Tyson talks so much you don't know what to believe or when he is actually serious.

Comment

Originally posted by MartialMind View Post
                      And he was rich then too. More money doesn't necessarily mean better mental health. It often translates to the opposite depending on the person.
                      ill take health - money - the rest

unfortunately it looks like its highly unlikely i will test out the theory some people have that being rich doesnt make u happier overall, over the years

its something i would like to test out tho and if i was healthy and magically wealthy i could go live somewhere where noone wreaks my head regularly, i can come and go as i please, do what i like, within reason of course etc, oh it sounds like bliss to me

Comment

Working...
                      X