Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Bob Arum was aware of Pacquiaos PED abuse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong question.

Do you think Bob Arum CARED about Pacquiao's PED abuse?

Do you think Bob Arum CARED that Pacquiao was making him an absolute fortune?

Do you think Bob Arum CARED?

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      I'm talking about Toradol.
      That's my bad Rob. Green k to you if I knew how.

Comment

No, but I do think USADA and NSAC is in the pocket of Mayweather and has sealed his positive drug tests.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          That's my bad Rob. Green k to you if I knew how.
          Just hit karma and hit the button that says you approve of the post and the poster gets the green K.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            He was on something, I'll admit it, unlike the FloHoes out there that think their hero Flroid is clean.
            Ok fair is fair. I think the same way you do. I also think Golovkin used roids in the past and that Canelo uses roids.
            I'm talking about Toradol.
            Answer me, did the US send people to the moon or not?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Ok fair is fair. I think the same way you do. I also think Golovkin used roids in the past and that Canelo uses roids.

Answer me, did the US send people to the moon or not?
              Maxi you're too stupid to debate. I'm still waiting for the sources for Ward offering Barrera 50k and Mayweather making Canelo weigh 165 on fight night, that you claimed.

Nice to see you've stop making threads because everyone was talking the piss out of how ****ing ******ed you are.
              Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 07-20-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Just hit karma and hit the button that says you approve of the post and the poster gets the green K.
                Been here for 4yrs and I never knew how. Appreciate that bro.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Yes as it is legal in all 50 states. I can go buy it over the counter.
                  Not legal in about 49 states to use in a boxing ring.

Do you think all over the counter medicines should be allowed in sports?

I think WADA disagrees with you.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    Same poster, same subject.
                    Fifty plus guy still behaving like a five year old desperate for attention.
                    This guy probably has PTSD or something and still butthurt in the Pac/May debates that went on for years.
                    Very sensitive poster. Gets butthurt easily when someone says anything remotely negative about Mayweather. You can check his history.
                    You think he's trolling, but he's really serious. This is all for his devoted loyalty for his hero Mayweahter. He's all his life. It's all for free. Very lucky idol.
                    Yeah I was going to post along the same lines. You were more eloquent..

Comment

Maxi you're too stupid to debate. I'm still waiting for the sources for Ward offering Barrera 50k and Mayweather making Canelo weigh 165 on fight night, that you claimed.
                      I said "50k or something like that". I meant a low offer. Which was true because Ward was saying to him on Twitter: "you aint getting rich of us" and Barrera was calling JZ "J.C. Penny". So yeah, there was a low offer that they after improved. Period, case closed. The offer was like 200k, not 50k. But the whole point is that it was a low offer. And you didn't say how much you thought Rigo should be payed.

Mayweather made Canelo weigh 152 that's why Canelo had to lose muscle to make weight. Are you stupid or what? part of the plan was to take away Canelo's weight advantage.

Now tell me, do you think the US landed on the moon or not?

Comment

Working...
                      X