Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders To Sanchez: Golovkin is My Backup Plan, I'm Not Yours!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite Sanchez claiming that Saunders would be “chomping at the bit” to face Golovkin as a ‘plan B’, the Hatfield man has reiterated that if the Middleweight foes meet in the ring, it will be on his terms.

“First of all me and Frank signed a contract to fight Golovkin before and they were the ones that pulled out, not me,” said Saunders. “I’m no back-up plan or plan B to anyone, I’m a World Champion and I believe that I’m the best in the division.

“If anything, Golovkin is my back-up plan. He is only saying this now because he is worried about getting beat by Canelo. He thinks that if he loses he’s going to fight again straight away for my belt.

“If he gets beat and comes to me without his belts then obviously I’m the A side and he’s the B side. If he comes to me with his belts then most definitely I’ll look forward to fighting him but he’s got Canelo to worry about first.

“Him and his trainer can talk as much crap as they want but when it comes down to it I’m ready to do the walking as well as the talking – and I’ve proved that before. For now all of my focus is on beating Martin Murray on Saturday 23rd June.”

Not much a fan of Saunders in the ring but this clown lives on the internet and has a response in mins to everything. Does he sleep? He just trolls everybody. But he does have a point he signed the contract last year it was GGG who backed out the fight. LMAO

Comment

I said a couple of days ago Saunders will always have an excuse to avoid GGG. Conveniently it's a back up plan I'm sorry to say Saunders is an embarrassment to this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        BJ can fight Charlo, Andrade or Jacobs or be the backup plan.

That's all that's on the menue
        I saw a video of BJS asking Eddie Hearn about a fight with Danny Jacobs. Hearn told him it wouldn't work unless he took a pay cut, because Danny earns more money than him. Danny would price himself out, in other words.

I don't think Charlo or Andrade would want to fight Bill just yet, even if he was interested in them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          BJS is the B side.
          Not if he loses to Canelo. He wouldn't have anything to bargain with. He'll be out of the door for good.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 03-23-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Oscar can easily throw enough money for Sanders WBO belt and get him on May 5 th . Canelo and Oscar won't lose Cinco date cause in the end money is power !! GGG can be left out both fights , never know !

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
              I said a couple of days ago Saunders will always have an excuse to avoid GGG. Conveniently it's a back up plan I'm sorry to say Saunders is an embarrassment to this sport.
              Thankfully nobody listens to you

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
                Oscar can easily throw enough money for Sanders WBO belt and get him on May 5 th . Canelo and Oscar won't lose Cinco date cause in the end money is power !! GGG can be left out both fights , never know !
                Canelo will avoid Saunders like the plague and we all know this

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
                  BJ is not stupid. He would ask for at least 10mil to fight canelo in America. Oscar is not trying to drop that money for BJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                    What are you talking about?

Both fighters are scheduled to fight other fighters. The only way this fight happens is if GGG beats Canelo (I doubt very much). If not, what does he bring to the table for Saunders?

If he's successful against Canelo (or the fight doesn't happen), then Saunders-GGG won't happen till September at the earliest anyway.

Read the article and STOP hating! Saunders signed the contract, Golovkin did not.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 03-23-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Despite Sanchez claiming that Saunders would be “chomping at the bit” to face Golovkin as a ‘plan B’, the Hatfield man has reiterated that if the Middleweight foes meet in the ring, it will be on his terms.

“First of all me and Frank signed a contract to fight Golovkin before and they were the ones that pulled out, not me,” said Saunders. “I’m no back-up plan or plan B to anyone, I’m a World Champion and I believe that I’m the best in the division.

“If anything, Golovkin is my back-up plan. He is only saying this now because he is worried about getting beat by Canelo. He thinks that if he loses he’s going to fight again straight away for my belt.

“If he gets beat and comes to me without his belts then obviously I’m the A side and he’s the B side. If he comes to me with his belts then most definitely I’ll look forward to fighting him but he’s got Canelo to worry about first.

“Him and his trainer can talk as much crap as they want but when it comes down to it I’m ready to do the walking as well as the talking – and I’ve proved that before. For now all of my focus is on beating Martin Murray on Saturday 23rd June.”

Not much a fan of Saunders in the ring but this clown lives on the internet and has a response in mins to everything. Does he sleep? He just trolls everybody. But he does have a point he signed the contract last year it was GGG who backed out the fight. LMAO
                      If he took that fight the canelo fight wouldn't of happened. More money or less. What would you do?

Comment

Working...
                      X