Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butler gets caught stepping on fish for sale in Chinatown Supermarket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Butler gets caught stepping on fish for sale in Chinatown Supermarket

Smh dirty fkin chinese. Smh.

Comment

I lived in Arcadia and let me tell you, chinese people are the dirtiest and the rudest people i know.

Fkin dirty and low class peasant people.

Comment

Fkin repulsive thinking about that. That is so typical chinese though. Dirty, inconsiderate and rude.

My wife is Taiwanese and Taiwanese people are the higher class. China is on the bottom. Peasants and bums.

I dont like mainland chinese fobs

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          Nothing wrong with added walking boot leather seasoning.

Comment

"You gonna stand there, on the food, with your boots?"

Dude should have replied: "You plan on eating the fishhead and scales too? No? Then stfu."

Comment

lol.. chinese guy prolly thinking, you gonna cook that shiiet anyways!

Comment

Mama... why my fish filet say Dickies on it?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  lol.. chinese guy prolly thinking, you gonna cook that shiiet anyways!
                  Just hide your cats and dogs cuz Chinese eat anything that moves.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Fkin repulsive thinking about that. That is so typical chinese though. Dirty, inconsiderate and rude.

My wife is Taiwanese and Taiwanese people are the higher class. China is on the bottom. Peasants and bums.

I dont like mainland chinese fobs
                    This story needs to be retold. In 93 I was in HK and was smashing on this pretty Chinese girl who picked her nose all the time.. I tried to break her of that bad bad habit, but one day we were out and she wanted a pork bun from a street vendor... I asked for two pork buns..

Then the dude tending his cart, put his finger against one nostril and blew out snot, covered the other nostril and blew out more snot....... then without gloves or washing his hands, pulled out two pork buns and handed them to me and my China hoe... I was gonna throw mine away, but this Chinese girl ate both.......

End of story and relationship..... Over....finito!

Comment

Working...
                    X