Run Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
    No thank God!

The bleep test is as much an indicator of fitness as a test of how long you can go after finishing it before vomiting!!!

Horrible invention.......respect to you.
    It is Evil isnt it!? One of the lads was spewing all over the card park....

I just walk around totally ****ed holding my side where i have a stitch and involuntarily make random "Aurrrgh" noise's sounding like Ricky Hatton on the heavy bag.....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      It is Evil isnt it!? One of the lads was spewing all over the card park....

I just walk around totally ****ed holding my side where i have a stitch and involuntarily make random "Aurrrgh" noise's sounding like Ricky Hatton on the heavy bag.....

Bless you.

The last time I bleep tested I was sick and I probably would be again if I did it tomorrow!!

I did a pretty nasty workout this evening though.

8 x 1/2 mile reps with a 90 second break between each rep.

I averaged 2:46 per rep and feel tired now!

Comment

• hey guys not been about last week or so.
        Bleep test is pain, apparently you can use that to measure your VO2 Max.
        I've not run much lately, been favouring the gym, need to get back on it.

Comment

• Hey Gents, Havent been running at all lately (injury, still gyming it though) but last week i did a 10mile run and today a 13.5mile run - The LONGEST ive ever done! Chuffed to bits with it. Crap time though, took 2hrs 6mins.... Just glad i made it at all though!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Hey Gents, Havent been running at all lately (injury, still gyming it though) but last week i did a 10mile run and today a 13.5mile run - The LONGEST ive ever done! Chuffed to bits with it. Crap time though, took 2hrs 6mins.... Just glad i made it at all though!

I'm surprised that with the 13.5 miles, that you didn't stop at 13.1 miles (exactly half marathon). You've clearly got the bug, its not easy to run over two hours whatever the pace......

I've posted two personal bests this week:

10K: 37 mins 10 seconds (I was hoping for sub 37, but I was wrecked at the end!)

Today I did a 10 mile PB 1 hour 3 mins and 46 seconds. My aim was to keep 40 min 10K pace going for the full 10 miles and I beat this by a few seconds. I think I could beat this in the near future.

Comment

Working...
            X