Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What racist remarks Did Paulie say to get fired?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He replied to Devin Haneys racist comment

he also complimented Eastern Europeans

you see only blacks are allowed to be racist

and positive remarks against the White man = fired immediately.

Boxing is ran by a certain group of people who were created to be anti-white

goes back to Genesis

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Haven't seen the documentary. Quick question, is Paulie directly involved in the case, or are you merely making a generalization based upon Paulie's race and the area he grew up in?
      No, paulie’s not involved in the case.

I’m not making a generalization, I’m making a point. The point is that paulie comes from a infamously racist community and he knows that anti black racism isn’t something that’s just in the past. As someone who comes from a community/neighborhood like Bensonhurst he knows how ingrained anti black racism is in people’s psyche and how it’s passed down from generation to generation through families, friends, etc.

While not a documentary and obviously a fictional story, The Spike Lee movie Jungle Fever was his view of Bensonhurst and the people from that neighborhood as a black man who also grew up in Brooklyn.
      Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Look at you You don’t even see the irony of calling someone else “sassy” or feminine when you are clearly acting like a female by being super offended by Pauli’s comments

Look how emotional you are over all of this.
      Actually this is all about you being emotional over Paulie being fired over his comments.

Literally nothing.

It’s preposterous he was fired for that.
      There is nothing even controversial about this statement.

To get fired for saying this is scary.
      ^^^See, that’s what you call being “super offended”(lol at your phacket a$$ talking like a valley girl). The only reason I quoted you is because you were whining about how wrong it was that he was fired. I’ve just let you know that his comments were racist and his firing was just. So you can wipe your tears, blow your nose, and stop being “scared”. Paulie being fired was the right decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        No, paulie’s not involved in the case.

I’m not making a generalization, I’m making a point. The point is that paulie comes from a infamously racist community and he knows that anti black racism isn’t something that’s just in the past. As someone who comes from a community/neighborhood like Bensonhurst he knows how ingrained anti black racism is in people’s psyche and how it’s passed down from generation to generation through families, friends, etc.

While not a documentary and obviously a fictional story, The Spike Lee movie Jungle Fever was his view of Bensonhurst and the people from that neighborhood as a black man who also grew up in Brooklyn.
        Actually this is all about you being emotional over Paulie being fired over his comments.

^^^See, that’s what you call being “super offended”(lol at your phacket a$$ talking like a valley girl). The only reason I quoted you is because you were whining about how wrong it was that he was fired. I’ve just let you know that his comments were racist and his firing was just. So you can wipe your tears, blow your nose, and stop being “scared”. Paulie being fired was the right decision.
        Wow Your unintentional irony is hilarious.

You’re here calling Pauli names, calling other people names for not agreeing with you, calling people racist because they don’t believe in a racist system, and then when I say this PC, hyper sensitive behaviour is scary you say it’s actually me that’s acting feminine????

Your behaviour could not be more woman like in this scenario. You are displaying typical female behaviour here it’s hilarious.

Comment

• Tldr cliff notes of this thread: Some Russian cat Beer is aware of beat cancer by drinking fooking vinegar.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

You’re here calling Pauli names, calling other people names for not agreeing with you, calling people racist because they don’t believe in a racist system, and then when I say this PC, hyper sensitive behaviour is scary you say it’s actually me that’s acting feminine????

Your behaviour could not be more woman like in this scenario. You are displaying typical female behaviour here it’s hilarious.
            He's literally projecting himself onto people and playing "i know you are but what am I."

Its like arguing with a small child who thinks they know everything. Its honestly too funny but really ****ing sad at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Another empty post with no substance. No explanation for how paulie’s comments aren’t racist. No explanation for why you claim that systematic racism no longer exists. Just more figurative neck rolling and teeth sucking while pretending that you’re laughing.

You defend paulie saying that eastern europeans are the “dominant species” and you deny the existence of systematic racism. When asked and given the chance to explain your position you start trolling acting like a little queen.
              Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              Since it’s “ridiculous” to claim that systematic racism exists now in 2020, when did systematic racism supposedly end?

Your next reply will be the same empty feminine filibustering. You’ll continue to dodge that simple question because you’re too much of a pussC to answer it honestly.

Comment

Working...
              X