No announcement yet.

Fight In 7 Days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
    pug's mom sucks so much dicks that when she was sucking a dick pug's dad came in with a dick and she sucked that dick
    You mean my dick?

She might be pregnant now.

Comment

blitz u dum muthafuka, u suk ur dads dick ur mum watches and u can have an orgy with el sarena the mexican lightweight ***gets and ur obese hairy mum. el sarena u skinny mexican, prob 3ft 6 hairy ****, blitz, tell ur mum i left the 5cents by the coffeetable

Comment

I heard that you bought the dick sucking value pack at dick suckers r us

Comment

ohhhh, ur killin me with ur comebacks, fukn get a brain ***get, get it from brain r'us, puff

Comment

You know we can't afford the value pack! What do you think money grows on trees in this family?

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
              blitz u dum muthafuka, u suk ur dads dick ur mum watches and u can have an orgy with el sarena the mexican lightweight ***gets and ur obese hairy mum. el sarena u skinny mexican, prob 3ft 6 hairy ****, blitz, tell ur mum i left the 5cents by the coffeetable
              NIGGgggA!

Aint nobody can fuk wit me! Im to gangsta to be livin yaaaaa mean! ***** DONT WANNA FUK cuz dey get blasted like a set of twin eagles! Dont make me test ya *****! Dont make me I'm a motherufkcin family man!

I'm to gangsta fo u NIGGGGGGA!

Comment

I doubt there was ever a fight it was probably a dick eating contest. I honestly don't want to watch a video of a bunch of dick eaters

Comment

tony ***get, is dat ur pick in ur avater, ur teeths gone yelow from all ur dads smokin dick

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                    tony ***get, is dat ur pick in ur avater, ur teeths gone yelow from all ur dads smokin dick
                    Tyson sucks dick.

Comment

tell him dat in his face and ur the man, not behind ur glass screen like the wannabe ganagster mexican ***** we all know u are

Comment

Working...
                      X