Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Photo] If the day after Horn/Crawford, you see THIS on BoxingScene front page....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Photo] If the day after Horn/Crawford, you see THIS on BoxingScene front page....

What would you do?

I know certain people would probably slit their wrists or something drastic, but reasonable folks; what would you do if you saw it?

Why? Over a boxer losing nah. I doubt anything would ever top RJJ getting stopped in 2 by Tarver.

Comment

Caleb ****ing Truax just out pointed James DeGale and DeGale was 100/1 favorite, anything can happen in boxing, in boxing the nets could beat the warriors, the Browns could win the superball etc etc

Comment

Horn is a big Welterweight and crawford never fought at 147 lbs before let alone taken a punch from a big punching one like Horn.

I actually give Horn a decent shot in the fight, probably like a 60-40 in Crawfords favour though.

Horn has that very rough style and will make it hard for Crawford to flow.

Comment

Jeff Horn has a punchers chance. And he's bigger than Crawford.

It would be a big shock, but we've seen bigger upsets and finishes people didn't expect.

How many people expected Ward to beat Kovalev by TKO? Ward winning was not unexpected, but not by stoppage. People laughed at me when I said Ward would stop Stevenson back in 2015, imagine if I said Kovalev instead back then.

Now if the headline was "Horn Puts on a Masterclass, Schools Crawford To A Wide Decision Win," that would be a much bigger shock.

Comment

I'd chuckle to myself, and then wait to actually see the fight.

If it's like Bey-MolinaJr (Crawford comes out fast, drops Horn early, is basically washing the fight, only to walk onto a massive shot that puts him out), Arum still has something to rebuild with (even great fighters can walk onto a shot in a fight).

If it's like Broner-Maidana (crude and rugged, Horn puts the pressure on, Crawford catches him with something early, Horn recovers, but Horn proceeds to bludgeon Crawford into submission), the bubble would've popped on Crawford, it's be a longer road back, and now opponents will have a roadmap to look to to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              I'd chuckle to myself, and then wait to actually see the fight.

If it's like Bey-MolinaJr (Crawford comes out fast, drops Horn early, is basically washing the fight, only to walk onto a massive shot that puts him out), Arum still has something to rebuild with (even great fighters can walk onto a shot in a fight).

If it's like Broner-Maidana (crude and rugged, Horn puts the pressure on, Crawford catches him with something early, Horn recovers, but Horn proceeds to bludgeon Crawford into submission), the bubble would've popped on Crawford, it's be a longer road back, and now opponents will have a roadmap to look to to beat him.
              I would really enjoy watching NSB explode at the image of Jeff "The Hornet" Horn nailing Crawford with something that makes him pull a Zab Judah. Excuses about PEDs, etc

Comment

Working...
              X