No announcement yet.

Manny looks like crap!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Problem is we dont seem to know when footage has been shot.
    I hope you're right. Im a fan.
    The one I saw was with Buboy as the trainer so I assume it was in this camp. Manny looked heavy but that's normal for this stage in camp.

Comment

Good. So the fight maybe more interesting now that hes crap. Hopeful he retires if he lose.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Problem is we dont seem to know when footage has been shot.
        I hope you're right. Im a fan.
        its still early bro... if come june and pac still looks like trash then that's when you start to worry.

Comment

everyone talking about how the people around pac is using him and living off his fame. i think buboy is the one that does this the most that goes unnoticed. the guy's been with pac since the beginning and still cant do shiiet as a trainer.

Comment

Fired Roach because he didn't want someone in camp telling him the truth. Sad stuff, I really enjoyed Pac's career but it's been downhill for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              Fired Roach because he didn't want someone in camp telling him the truth. Sad stuff, I really enjoyed Pac's career but it's been downhill for years now.
              more like lies. roach aint telling pac nothing if the checks keeps coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                The a-hole holding his phone vertically to film is the real problem here...

bruh imo the only thing worse is recorded like that and they start clapping while still recording

Comment

He is going to end up like Sugar Ray Robinson. By the time he retires, he will have numerous losses to C level guys.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    more like lies. roach aint telling pac nothing if the checks keeps coming.
                    Not true but if you want to believe that, that's certainly your prerogative.

Comment

Granted, Manny is not as fast as he used to be, he's nowhere near being slow. He has clearly regressed but his speed looks decent especially for his age and inactivity level.

Comment

Working...
                      X