Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What besides power has you sold on Artur Betebiev, i just dont see it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He looks like a nightmare to fight. Physically so strong and he seems to have power. His size is a big factor. Man looks like a cruiserweight ffs.

Technically he hasnt had to show a huge amount yet because opponents are either getting stopped early or shelling up. However i like how he puts his punches together and ge does a good job 'herding' his opponents and keeping them in his punching range. Eventually he will need more, but with a deep amateur background im sure he has a bit up his sleeve.

Whether he is a bust or not it will be an enjoyable ride if the fights are made

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      I reply to your bs threads to expose your hypocritical ass. You try and come off as some know it all but everyone here knows the truth that you don't know **** and you are the race baiter.

So don't try and project your thinking on me. You call me a race baiter and a fan of white fighters only. That's who you are but with black fighters.

I'm a real fan of the sport and love all types of fighters, black, white, brown, yellow, brawlers, boxers, bangers and everything in between. Im not a one dimensional fan like you.

So grow up and expand your thinking.
      only thing you exposed is that it takes more than two brains to have a conversation with one guy

Beterbiev is talented and unproven.....hell he could be purple, blue, black , yellow and he'd still be a highly unproven hyped up fighter on this forum.....facts.....get over it

soon as i see either one of you **** show your true colors again, I will expose you too beotches...believe that.....you dudes really have psychological issues...INFERIORITY COMPLEX

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          He looks like a nightmare to fight. Physically so strong and he seems to have power. His size is a big factor. Man looks like a cruiserweight ffs.

Technically he hasnt had to show a huge amount yet because opponents are either getting stopped early or shelling up. However i like how he puts his punches together and ge does a good job 'herding' his opponents and keeping them in his punching range. Eventually he will need more, but with a deep amateur background im sure he has a bit up his sleeve.

great post ^. know being a great amateur doesnt always mean much but his style is built for the pros, and hes looked pretty ****ing good to me so far. Usyks the much bigger man and he only narrowly lost to him twice in the amatuers, whilst beating kovalev twice, think beterbievs got a lot more up his sleeve than just his power too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            He looks like a nightmare to fight. Physically so strong and he seems to have power. His size is a big factor. Man looks like a cruiserweight ffs.

Zero defense.....

Comment

• Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
              Either people missed this or care very little for what a insider like John Scully has to say, sad times. Are you going to work with him for future bouts John?
              He is fighting on Friday in Quebec, I will be there...I was in camp with him for a while for this fight but I had to leave early to go to the nationals with one of my amateur boxers...

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                everyone knows spence is a prospect. Whereas we see posters saying things like Beterbiev destroys Ward, stevenson, Kov, etc...based off what? amatuer wins and pro hype...he hasnt beat anyone worth much

whereas Spence is lined up for a title shot soon and being moved perfectly....Beterbiev isnt even active
                Seems like Spence is getting more hype than Beterbiev on these forums. Lots of people assume he would beat Brook, Thurman and the other top welterweights. He's definitely over-hyped even though his best win is Chris Algeiri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  Seems like Spence is getting more hype than Beterbiev on these forums. Lots of people assume he would beat Brook, Thurman and the other top welterweights. He's definitely over-hyped even though his best win is Chris Algeiri.
                  Spence should get more hype than Beterbiev.

Who is Artur's best win???

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    Spence will be in with a legit welterweight contender soon....moment of truth soon

Beterbiev should fight a Barrera, Shabransky, Smith jr level guy before he gets mentioned vs the wards and kovalevs

spence hypetrain on the forum is recent.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      the man has power, size, and tenacity....where is his jab, defense, angles and balanced combos to the head and body? altering speed and power?

he has the foundation to make a very good pro but im just not seeing this monster who is gonna run through the current top 175ers....have to see him tested first

Comment

Working...
                      X