• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negotiations war!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
      If you think parker was negative I don't know you call hughie fury...😂

I was quite happy with Parker's performance. He looked faster, fitter and better boxer than previous fights. His defensive movement was miles better, aj couldn't land anything significant. On a different night, with a decent ref and judges he could have easily beaten the stiff juiced robot.

Morons like you completely wrote off parker, but parker proved how 1 dimensional AJ is and took him the distance with out getting hit. Parker did well for a 26 year old much smaller, pie eating Athlete.
      I call Fury a runner too. But I don't see you slag off Parker for putting in that kind of performance the way you do Fury. You're a hypocrite.

AJ couldn't land anything significant because Parker was being far too defensive and worrying about what was coming back at him all night. It's hard to get your shots off against that kind of opponent. But hey, it doesn't matter because AJ won easy and took what he was after... Parker's title.

You're making too much out of the ref. But it's not surprising because you were saying Parker was going to win and became extremely bitter when he let you down and lost easily. Joshua didn't even need to get out of first gear.

If the judges were different Parker could have won? Haha the judges were neutral you idiot. 1 from the US, 1 from NZ, and 1 from the UK. They got it right. Why, what was your scorecard? Don't duck this question like you did last time. Parker wouldn't have won even if his own family scored the fight.

You keep on calling AJ juiced. Have you got any proof? Or are you just being a typical poisonous little troll who can't handle the truth so goes on a bitter smear campaign?

Oh, have you stopped saying Joshua will gas out if it goes the distance like you did with this fight? Hahaha. Pathetic little creature.

Parker was much smaller? AJ only had 2 inches of height and 6lbs in weight on him. You're exaggerating again aren't you? Quite sad really.

I wrote off Parker because he DIDN'T stand a chance. Parker didn't believe he could do it either, that's why he backed up all night and looked to stay out of trouble. He never once really tried to win. He knew his place you see even after all his big man talk. AJ took his title with ease.

One day you're going to have to get over your bitterness and stop spreading poison, it's not a good look for an adult.

Comment

• this fight is going to be hilarious, it really is, it just cant fail to entertain, i just find it hard to see wilder winning, i really dont see whats what about this guy, he looks like he is about to lose every fight he has and joshua is no great shakes either, he needed a terrible ref to make him look half decent last fight, 2 bum squads making millions

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          I call Fury a runner too. But I don't see you slag off Parker for putting in that kind of performance the way you do Fury. You're a hypocrite.

AJ couldn't land anything significant because Parker was being far too defensive and worrying about what was coming back at him all night. It's hard to get your shots off against that kind of opponent. But hey, it doesn't matter because AJ won easy and took what he was after... Parker's title.

You're making too much out of the ref. But it's not surprising because you were saying Parker was going to win and became extremely bitter when he let you down and lost easily. Joshua didn't even need to get out of first gear.

If the judges were different Parker could have won? Haha the judges were neutral you idiot. 1 from the US, 1 from NZ, and 1 from the UK. They got it right. Why, what was your scorecard? Don't duck this question like you did last time. Parker wouldn't have won even if his own family scored the fight.

You keep on calling AJ juiced. Have you got any proof? Or are you just being a typical poisonous little troll who can't handle the truth so goes on a bitter smear campaign?

Oh, have you stopped saying Joshua will gas out if it goes the distance like you did with this fight? Hahaha. Pathetic little creature.

Parker was much smaller? AJ only had 2 inches of height and 6lbs in weight on him. You're exaggerating again aren't you? Quite sad really.

I wrote off Parker because he DIDN'T stand a chance. Parker didn't believe he could do it either, that's why he backed up all night and looked to stay out of trouble. He never once really tried to win. He knew his place you see even after all his big man talk. AJ took his title with ease.

One day you're going to have to get over your bitterness and stop spreading poison, it's not a good look for an adult.
          I stopped reading after you said parker was defensive like hughie fury. That statement proves you know nothing about boxing. I'm honestly not sure if you are really that dumb or if you are intentionally being a troll.

Comment

• AJ can obviously decision Wilder easily, but I'm not sure if he can get that KO. Wilder has an alright chin.
            Last edited by rolshans; 04-15-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

I stopped reading after you said parker was defensive like hughie fury. That statement proves you know nothing about boxing. I'm honestly not sure if you are really that dumb or if you are intentionally being a troll.
              I never said Parker was being as defensive as Fury, just that he was being defensive. Which is true.

You avoided my question for a second time I see. Not a surprise considering who it is.

How you have the audacity to call anyone a troll after the way you have behaved goes to show just how little self awareness you actually have.

You may now get back to being a poisonous piece of **** slagging off Joshua till your hearts content.

Comment

Every last Joshua Try Hard here is trolling lmao...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  I never said Parker was being as defensive as Fury, just that he was being defensive. Which is true.

You avoided my question for a second time I see. Not a surprise considering who it is.

How you have the audacity to call anyone a troll after the way you have behaved goes to show just how little self awareness you actually have.

You may now get back to being a poisonous piece of **** slagging off Joshua till your hearts content.
                  What question? Please repeat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    Every last Joshua Try Hard here is trolling lmao...
                    yeah its sickening how Gay4AJ these guys are on here. Its just unhealthy to be so brainwashed by Eddie Hearn.

Comment

What question? Please repeat it.
                      Couldn't you have gone back to my last post???

Anyway... You said Parker could have won the fight with different judges, so I asked what your score-card was for AJ/Parker.

Comment

Working...
                      X