Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG Wasn't Allowed To Throw Body Shots...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao the GGG fan club is in full disarray!

The excuses is filling up the well and they even made videos of highly edited punch count vids to try and make a case for Golovkin with punches landing on the gloves or Canelo weaving off of ineffective shots!

Keep it coming that's 12 excuses from the GGG fan club I've heard!

Go look at Canelo's IG page and look at GGG's post FIGHT!

Who would you rather be at the end of the fight?

A clean face Canelo who outboxed GGG or a busted up face GGG who's happy with taking punishment and his belts that he mostly won by vacancy!

Oh GGG the best ring cutter of all times with the best power in middleweight history!

The best jab in the sport, the best.
    ......hahahahaha!

Yeah the best chin, I'll give him that!

He took some hellish punishment in there!

Canelo will tag that body more if they rematch, you saw how GGG flinched when Canelo feinted to the body! Lol he know them shots downstairs hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      I am convinced.

The logic that he was afraid to get countered upstairs makes no sense because he was getting hit flush moving forward all fight anyway. And he was getting countered throwing his looping right hand.

Did he stop moving forward? Did he stop throwing the looping right?

No and No.

Was it like Jacobs where GGG had to fight him in the middle of the ring? No... it was against the ropes.

He simply completely abandoned his body attack which has carried him so far in his career. His body attack is what broke Kell Brook by the 5th(faster than canelo with movement and counters). Lemiuex. Murray etc.

I'm sorry to say but GGG took a bribe for money. He's ensured a rematch now. part 2....

I think it was age and deterioration of Golovkin's boxing abilities from aging which affected his ability to land body shots and better quality punches overall. In my opinion, the level of intensity and mental sharpness wasn't there against Canelo Alvarez and Daniel Jacobs as it was against the likes of Martin Murray (who Golovkin destroyed with body punches). Golovkin from that fight would've crumbled both Canelo Alvarez and Daniel Jacobs. It seems like GGG lost that edge in intensity and sharpness.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

The excuses is filling up the well and they even made videos of highly edited punch count vids to try and make a case for Golovkin with punches landing on the gloves or Canelo weaving off of ineffective shots!

A clean face Canelo who outboxed GGG or a busted up face GGG who's happy with taking punishment and his belts that he mostly won by vacancy!

Oh GGG the best ring cutter of all times with the best power in middleweight history!

......hahahahaha!

Canelo will tag that body more if they rematch, you saw how GGG flinched when Canelo feinted to the body! Lol he know them shots downstairs hurt!
        I know and agree. Golovkin has 0 power. 0 boxing skills. 0 speed. 0 stamina. 0 athleticism. 0 chin.

Yet, for some reason, Canelo Alvarez still wasn't good enough to beat this horrific, worst boxer in history named Golovkin despite being a top 10 pound for pound boxer. So although Canelo Alvarez is better than Golovkin, he still must be one of the worst top 10 ranked P4P fighters in history of all combat sports.

hahahhahhahhahhahhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

......hahahahaha!

GGG is the one who got robbed..everyone is laughing at you guys. You can pretend it didn't happen but most people are going to tell you that you are wrong. This is still the first week....give it a few, it'll fade after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            i agree with everything except the last part.

abel did tell him not to focus too much up top. i forgot which round but it was anywhere from rounds 5-7. at the corner abel told ggg stop going up top its too early for that.

im one of the few, but i thought abel did every thing right. even after the first round when canelo's trainer told canelo to throw the uppercut in the next round then the camera points to ggg's corner and abel was thinking the same thing. he told ggg to watch out for the uppercut in the next round because they're gonna throw it in this round.
            Ok but I would counter that Able was far to underwhelming with the importance of the information he was trying to relay hell we were literally screaming at the t.v. For him to go to the body.

I understand that the corner has to be calm but he could of stressed the utmost importance of going to the body ala Angelo Dundee to Ray Leonard "your blowing it kid"

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              I am convinced.

The logic that he was afraid to get countered upstairs makes no sense because he was getting hit flush moving forward all fight anyway. And he was getting countered throwing his looping right hand.

Did he stop moving forward? Did he stop throwing the looping right?

No and No.

Was it like Jacobs where GGG had to fight him in the middle of the ring? No... it was against the ropes.

He simply completely abandoned his body attack which has carried him so far in his career. His body attack is what broke Kell Brook by the 5th(faster than canelo with movement and counters). Lemiuex. Murray etc.

I'm sorry to say but GGG took a bribe for money. He's ensured a rematch now. part 2....
              Exactly. This **** was rigged without a doubt. He gets Canelo on the ropes and does next to nothing. Why? Canelo couldn't hurt him. That as obvious. Definitely a gyp. Don't expect him to win a rematch either. All about the benjamins.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                I agree with everything you said except for the rematch. No way in hell is canelo fight him again. He's content with the draw
                Yeah. I'm not seeing a rematch either. They'll talk and yadda and yadda and come 2018, you'll get GGG-Saunders and Canelo-Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I honestly think that all of this crap was agreed to before the fight because ODLH knew Candelita couldn't beat GGG. Like, he said "Hey, we can make SO much money if we just have a draw in the first bout and have a rematch with no strings attached." GGG's team thinks, they won't catch a loss and they'll all make bank the second go round.

The only problem is that ONLY Candelita had the rematch clause and they will surely avoid it seeing as how GGG was essentially paid to take it easy on the "young buck" and the "old man" still kicked his ass 8-4. ODLH really wanted to use this fight to see just how his pride and joy would compete and he saw WAY more than he wanted to.

GGG will easily KO him in the rematch, thus we will NEVER see it.
                  Unless GGG is bought up for the rematch, too, which could be. I don't know though. I don't see a rematch really. If they leave it like this, fans can talk about it for years with neither officially being better.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    Yeah. I'm not seeing a rematch either. They'll talk and yadda and yadda and come 2018, you'll get GGG-Saunders and Canelo-Lemieux.
                    Telling you...ODLH just teased GGG with the idea of the rematch so he could see just how well Candelita would fare at 160. Once he saw that Candelita's best punches had zero effect on GGG, he made up his mind that it's time for 155 again.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Telling you...ODLH just teased GGG with the idea of the rematch so he could see just how well Candelita would fare at 160. Once he saw that Candelita's best punches had zero effect on GGG, he made up his mind that it's time for 155 again.
                      I don't doubt that at all, man. Good assessment.

Comment

Working...
                      X