Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Always Wondered If Angel Was Helping Danny or Just an A-hole. We Have The Answer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel did a horrible job last night. It's not like he's scared to get in Danny's face when he needs a wake up call between rounds (hell we've seen him slap him before), but last night he just let Danny coast to a loss.

Where was the intensity the guy seems to show every time he's in front of the camera??? Angel choked last night

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      He better tell his son to get back to 140 or he's going to catch a handful of L's real quick.

He got Crawdaddy waiting on his ass at 140 so it ain't no cake walk either way.

Comment

This is what happens you you stop beating up on smaller opponents like Garcia has been doing his entire career.

Comment

Watch the start of this video, even at the press conference. Listen to that idiot shouting in the background, they didn't even have the class to sit through the press conference. When Thurman came to the mic they left. Literally such trashy people.

Thurman gives a great interview here, very insightful. He'll be a very good commentator when he retires lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
            Angel did a horrible job last night. It's not like he's scared to get in Danny's face when he needs a wake up call between rounds (hell we've seen him slap him before), but last night he just let Danny coast to a loss.

Where was the intensity the guy seems to show every time he's in front of the camera??? Angel choked last night
            He didn't have any answers to what Thurman was putting on Danny's ass. He was shook just like Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              This is what happens you you stop beating up on smaller opponents like Garcia has been doing his entire career.
              Yeah but take the loss with dignity - no matter the result. These guys here to find out how good they are, by testing themselves against the best. A loss can happen, look at Frampton a few weeks ago, took a similar kind of loss, close but clear. Also lost his undefeated record like Garcia, took it like a man, their whole camp did.

The whole buildup - all the way through to the conclusion the Garcia's have handled themselves like the classless pieces of **** that they are.

Comment

He's certainly a POS.

I don't even like the way the guy sweats - that mofo constantly has crack sweats going on.

It's unfortunate that Danny is never going to learn from his mistakes in the ring, because Angel is never going to admit them.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  I hope that subhuman gets throat cancer again. I want that ****er dead in the ground.
                  Woah Relax bro

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    I hope that subhuman gets throat cancer again. I want that ****er dead in the ground.
                    Wow! did you think before you posted that? Your an idiot and let me tell you something idiot! Angel acts like an azz but guess what? he loves his son, supported his family, pretty much always when he could, the best way he was capable of doing. One can fault him for many things...not child abuse, not hitting his wife...

He may be an azz and need to grow up, he maybe should apologize to Thurman. He stands by his family and a lot of people who act real nice...don't a lot of people who are nice and likable rape, abuse, etc.

Grow up. If you said this about some people it might even be understandable... but if thats what it takes for you to wish that on someone your a real piece of work.

Comment

Imagine they fight Bradley. The back and forth between him and atlas would be classic

Comment

Working...
                      X