Collapse
No announcement yet.

White meat is just as bad for you as red beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat is not bad for you. That concept is the sugar industry at work in swindling the USA into consumption of carbohydrates, the real killer. They want us eating sugar for their profits. Meanwhile, it causes heart disease, cancer, dementia, obesity l, diabetics etc. don’t get conned by these fake studies funded by the sugar industry trying to make you believe meat and cholesterol are bad for you. It’s a lie.

Comment

Well damn now everything is bad for you.

Comment

Headline should read

TRUMP RUINS CHICKEN

Poultry, and other white meat, which was perfectly healthy under the Obama administration, has now been seemed to be unhealthy, according to sources. While president Trump has not assumed responsibility for the act, we cannot conclusively prove that he was not involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          The fact that people debate this shows how woefully uneducated the public is about what they eat. It's about the FAT. How much fat you choose to eat (vs cutting away) and how much fat is inherent to the cut (marbled). It's really not hard to tell how much fat you're eating but the mindless sheep just hear; "meat = bad. red meat more bad. white meat less bad." and they digest that like it makes any sort of sense.

As far as saturated, unsaturated, etc, there's still a lot we don't understand but common sense nutrition seems to work.
          Whatchu trying to say, Redd? That 2 lbs of greasy bacon I eat every morning isn't good for me? It's white meat, doe

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Who gives a ****? Everything is bad for u, I dont plan or want to to 100 years old anyway
            I tend to agree.

Comment

Lol. I'm sat here eating a Papa John's meat feast pizza while reading this thread.

Comment

Meats are bad if they are charred. Burnt meat is a carcinogen, regardless if it is red or white.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  l love seafood but there is dangers of mercury and the farm raised dangers. I love chicken but steroids, salmonella and radiation treatment makes it bad. I love beef and pork but the same dangers as chicken.

I could eat greens and vegies but people are getting sick from
                  E. coli. and eventually pesticides.

Heck.. YOLO

Cross your fingers and indulge.
                  exactly!

we are screwed either way!

I forgot who said it I think it was sterling archer but:

YA'LL

GONNA

LEARN

DA

HARD

WAY

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Headline should read

TRUMP RUINS CHICKEN

Poultry, and other white meat, which was perfectly healthy under the Obama administration, has now been seemed to be unhealthy, according to sources. While president Trump has not assumed responsibility for the act, we cannot conclusively prove that he was not involved.
                    Open and shut case, Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      The fact that people debate this shows how woefully uneducated the public is about what they eat. It's about the FAT. How much fat you choose to eat (vs cutting away) and how much fat is inherent to the cut (marbled). It's really not hard to tell how much fat you're eating but the mindless sheep just hear; "meat = bad. red meat more bad. white meat less bad." and they digest that like it makes any sort of sense.

As far as saturated, unsaturated, etc, there's still a lot we don't understand but common sense nutrition seems to work.
                      And...It has so much to do with genetics. Cholesteral is manufactured by the body, it is made...Some people eat a ton of fat and the body does not make too much, others look at fat and the body makes a ton. We also need cholesteral and it has never been 100 proven that it is the problem.

here is food for thought hardy har har... When the physiology of human beings was studied anthropologists looked at different consumption of protein. They found distinct differences based on the bone development in human Mandible and Maxilla, vis a vis the development of the jaw bone, how completely it was rounded out. The most rounded out was the most dense, and the healthiest bone structure because of the density. The least and most brittle, would show up as less rounded and less developed bone mass.

Those populations that ate seafood as primary, were the most developed in terms of bone density. The next was those who ate meat, followed by those who subsisted on primarily dairy, and the least developed were those who subsisted on plant proteins.

So there you go... I would rather have healthy bones, be part of a population that evolved to eat high protein diets (less of the genes present that represent cholesteral problems) and risk artery problems in mid to the onset of old age, than have perfect arteries, and have less dense bones.

Comment

Working...
                      X