No announcement yet.

The Chronicles of The Urban Artist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
    Its interesting that every respone has been about the way u write, and not wat u have written.
    I think that says alot.
    It says alot too when people want to insult me for not thinking the way most people speak and carry themselves. Sure I may be pompous but I got the reasons to be pompous. People have always told me I am just rambling and not making any sense, well why dont they do it? Gomez won't do it, BrooklynBomber won't do it, but I will and everyone wants to be in shock that a white person wants to take up the for black man as agressive as I have shown myself.

Comment

On the anarchy thing, I'll make this brief. It wouldn't work.

I understand your meaning and I understand your desire for it, however, in the end the strong would still be the ones in charge and anarchy would morph into some sort of feudal system....which is a huge step backwards. Those with power would use it, those without would suffer; and that's not my ideal world.

Things do need to change and we need minds like yours to do it; but when going down hill at a break-neck speed, the need to apply the brakes is essential for one's own survival...and the fate of one is the fate of all.

Comment

very good post red, i respect that you form your own opinions, unbiased, and untouched by society, and i agree with you on some things, but after reading your post about religion, i believe that you are your own, spritually that is, and to label yourself athiest when you despise labels would be kind of hypocritical, wouldnt it?...i share the same religious belief as you do, but i would call myself agnostic far before athiest. agnostic only means that you dont know, and since you and i (and the whole world for that matter) dont actually know for sure, agnostic would be far more suiting than to say that there is no god/higher power...now im not trying to start a verbal dispute about religion, i just want you to think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by t-k-o View Post
          very good post red, i respect that you form your own opinions, unbiased, and untouched by society, and i agree with you on some things, but after reading your post about religion, i believe that you are your own, spritually that is, and to label yourself athiest when you despise labels would be kind of hypocritical, wouldnt it?...i share the same religious belief as you do, but i would call myself agnostic far before athiest. agnostic only means that you dont know, and since you and i (and the whole world for that matter) dont actually know for sure, agnostic would be far more suiting than to say that there is no god/higher power...now im not trying to start a verbal dispute about religion, i just want you to think about that.
          I feel agnostic like you said is more of just being confused on if there is an almighty messiah above us, but to me the way of an Athiest (my preferred way, basically the opinion of mine) is someone whose mind is bent more on beleiving if there is a god or not. They-I might be stubborn throughout our lives and we'll only know the correct answer once we die.

To me there are extremities of labels and the actions of them as I feel agnostic is possibly the first step to being an athiest. I am not trying to sound like Star Wars with this step to the dark side routine, but to me it seems more apparent with how one thing leads to another and how there will always be a cause and an effect.

I am in many ways a hypocrite as I have been known to contradict multiple things, but the uses of labels I despise of to me are usually the derogatory and stereotypical ones.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
            On the anarchy thing, I'll make this brief. It wouldn't work.

I understand your meaning and I understand your desire for it, however, in the end the strong would still be the ones in charge and anarchy would morph into some sort of feudal system....which is a huge step backwards. Those with power would use it, those without would suffer; and that's not my ideal world.

Things do need to change and we need minds like yours to do it; but when going down hill at a break-neck speed, the need to apply the brakes is essential for one's own survival...and the fate of one is the fate of all.
            My beleifs and morals may be some more of the extreme ones that haven't been drove by any other messages or figures, but I feel that being aggresive may be one of the biggest answers of them all to our powers. What I been about aggressive is not shooting someone for not exactly beleiving the same thing, but honestly I would punish someone gravely for racism if we were under Anarchy and if I knew the truth of the matter as well as it be much easier than trying to let people walk over you and kick you while you crawl to this destination in life. I allow each and every topic to be faced with the extremities of what I wish as I feel the truth, due to my beleifs of this world being a lost cause as people whom can't tie their own shoes run our government and run our world.

To sum that all up it's supremacy vs. supremacy. It may not be the best choice, but the world has tried multiple options. This option has been tried before and I already know what usually happens most of the time, but I'll leave it to this..

Ideas Are Bulletproof.

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit Red View Post
              It says alot too when people want to insult me for not thinking the way most people speak and carry themselves. Sure I may be pompous but I got the reasons to be pompous. People have always told me I am just rambling and not making any sense, well why dont they do it? Gomez won't do it, BrooklynBomber won't do it, but I will and everyone wants to be in shock that a white person wants to take up the for black man as agressive as I have shown myself.
              All the black people I know would punch you in the face if they were to meet you for embarassing yourself by taking up a cause you can't even understand and acting like a caricature of a real activist on an online forum

Comment

My beleifs and morals may be some more of the extreme ones that haven't been drove by any other messages or figures, but I feel that being aggresive may be one of the biggest answers of them all to our powers. What I been about aggressive is not shooting someone for not exactly beleiving the same thing, but honestly I would punish someone gravely for racism if we were under Anarchy and if I knew the truth of the matter as well as it be much easier than trying to let people walk over you and kick you while you crawl to this destination in life. I allow each and every topic to be faced with the extremities of what I wish as I feel the truth, due to my beleifs of this world being a lost cause as people whom can't tie their own shoes run our government and run our world.

To sum that all up it's supremacy vs. supremacy. It may not be the best choice, but the world has tried multiple options. This option has been tried before and I already know what usually happens most of the time, but I'll leave it to this..

Ideas Are Bulletproof.
                Nothing wrong with rebelling agaisnt the corrupt and inept. This world, or more specifically, this country is in dire need of an awakening by the masses who have become all too complacent being sheep, doing what they're told, thinking they way they're being told to think, wanting what they're told to want, etc.

We, as a society, are in dire need of a mental re-awakening. And in that respect, I am loathe to agree that the current situation does appear to be a lost cause as most individuals have lost their individuality and are satisfied in being cogs in the wheels of the machine without ever questioning the machines purpose.

This is where I differ. With anarchy, nothing is learned, no one is awakened to a higher purpose, a higher goal, a more conscious existence, nor sense of reasoning and meaning. With anarchy, the primal beast, the ID is awakened and rules. No common good can come from this. Of course, maybe that is not your desire; but it is mine. I desire a revolution to awaken the masses to our existence and our purpose and our connection, not one that would further separate and isolate us from one another, forcing each person to focus on survival of the fittest.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
                  All the black people I know would punch you in the face if they were to meet you for embarassing yourself by taking up a cause you can't even understand and acting like a caricature of a real activist on an online forum
                  What makes you think I am only expressing my views through the internet, fool? Since when did you speak for the black people you know? You aren't in their shoes.
                  Last edited by LOLORSKATES; 02-13-2007, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                    Nothing wrong with rebelling agaisnt the corrupt and inept. This world, or more specifically, this country is in dire need of an awakening by the masses who have become all too complacent being sheep, doing what they're told, thinking they way they're being told to think, wanting what they're told to want, etc.

We, as a society, are in dire need of a mental re-awakening. And in that respect, I am loathe to agree that the current situation does appear to be a lost cause as most individuals have lost their individuality and are satisfied in being cogs in the wheels of the machine without ever questioning the machines purpose.

This is where I differ. With anarchy, nothing is learned, no one is awakened to a higher purpose, a higher goal, a more conscious existence, nor sense of reasoning and meaning. With anarchy, the primal beast, the ID is awakened and rules. No common good can come from this. Of course, maybe that is not your desire; but it is mine. I desire a revolution to awaken the masses to our existence and our purpose and our connection, not one that would further separate and isolate us from one another, forcing each person to focus on survival of the fittest.
                    One major problem is that most human beings carry is the ability to not take responsibility of their actions as that has plagued us since the beginning of time. I respect what you wish for, but I can't change my direction in my feelings as my mind has been set mainly on what I have been 'rambling' about.

Comment

One major problem is that most human beings carry is the ability to not take responsibility of their actions as that has plagued us since the beginning of time. I respect what you wish for, but I can't change my direction in my feelings as my mind has been set mainly on what I have been 'rambling' about.

Not to contradict you or upset you; but trust me when I say "nothing" is "set". The wood that does not bend....breaks. I'm not saying you will change your mind, for, ultimately, that is your choice. What I am saying is I personally have found it wise to never say (with the exception of this sentence) "never" or "always", for that opens up temptation to "Fate", for lack of a better way of putting it. As soon as you think somethign is solid, even about yourself, an epiphany will occur...just like that. To grow is to change, to reamain fixed is to turn stagnant, just as water that does not flow.

Comment

Working...
                      X