No announcement yet.

The Chronicles of The Urban Artist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Detroit Red View Post
    I guess you beleive this because of my age right? Give me the opportunity and i'll show you how militant I could possibly be.
    lol once youre eighteen and can buy a shotgun or an AK then youll be capable of some ****. unless youre cold-blooded enough to bust someone's head with a pipe or some ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      lol once youre eighteen and can buy a shotgun or an AK then youll be capable of some ****. unless youre cold-blooded enough to bust someone's head with a pipe or some ****?
      Something like either of those but I actually prefer a MAC

Comment

If it's like that to you then why do you even bother coming around? You talk down about it all the time yet you don't do what someone should do if they don't like it.
        It's just like the old analogy of a train wreck.

Comment

I'm sorry but I don't see you guys doing the best work either?
          When u take to the stage, u open urself up for critisicm.
          Ur quote above is like a boxer after a fight saying to Larry Merchant "Well i can fight better than u can!"

I think many people before have said to u that ur writing doesnt comunicate well, and that is what ur trying to do.
          U dont seem to take fair critisicm, or advice onboard.
          And thats the reason u are getting flamed.

Not because of ur opinions, or that u wish to express them here. But the pretensious confusing style of ur writing.

Pretentious; expressive of affected, unwarranted, or exaggerated importance, worth, or stature.
          Showy.

Dont think intelligence is big words and riddled sentances.
          Communicate mutha****a!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
            When u take to the stage, u open urself up for critisicm.
            Ur quote above is like a boxer after a fight saying to Larry Merchant "Well i can fight better than u can!"

I think many people before have said to u that ur writing doesnt comunicate well, and that is what ur trying to do.
            U dont seem to take fair critisicm, or advice onboard.
            And thats the reason u are getting flamed.

Not because of ur opinions, or that u wish to express them here. But the pretensious confusing style of ur writing.

Pretentious; expressive of affected, unwarranted, or exaggerated importance, worth, or stature.
            Showy.

Dont think intelligence is big words and riddled sentances.
            Communicate mutha****a!!
            I take criticism but I can't take this bull**** criticism like at the start of this whole thread when people ripped on my beleifs and tried to make me out for a tool. That I see stupid people picture isn't criticism that's just a damn insult because they're so uptight that I am blessed with a mind.

I appreciate the criticism but i'd rather you guys talk more about what I am writing about instead of being my english teacher. I still have plenty of time to get a structured writing standard but til now I am just going to write the way I feel is necessary.

Comment

I take criticism but I can't take this bull**** criticism like at the start of this whole thread when people ripped on my beleifs and tried to make me out for a tool. That I see stupid people picture isn't criticism that's just a damn insult because they're so uptight that I am blessed with a mind.

I appreciate the criticism but i'd rather you guys talk more about what I am writing about instead of being my english teacher. I still have plenty of time to get a structured writing standard but til now I am just going to write the way I feel is necessary.
              Getting flamed is just part of expressing urself the way u do on a boxing site.
              Im not sure this is the place to get proper feedback.

And as for wanting people to talk more about the content rather than the style, its very difficult to understand what ur trying to say at times.
              Plus ur posts dont ask a question or ask for an opinion, so there is little to respond to.
              Im not sure how u want people to respond. All the other threads invite debate, even if its a controversial opinion. But the way u write is quite inaccessible to most people here.

Comment

That I see stupid people picture isn't criticism that's just a damn insult because they're so uptight that I am blessed with a mind.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Something like either of those but I actually prefer a MAC
                  lol ok weezy. anyone who prefers a MAC over an AK is either dumb or trying to make a rap music video.

smarten up and grab something legal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    I already know what your blessed with

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    lol ok weezy. anyone who prefers a MAC over an AK is either dumb or trying to make a rap music video.

smarten up and grab something legal.
                    I guess it's only semis for me then huh? I'd rather only being suspicious not taking me in for whatever weapon misuses..

Comment

• This is great! This kid is almost as clueless as he is useless. Militant? I bet you can't even choke your chicken properly. Oh, and just an observation: I’d be willing to bet that the reason you find it so important to vent online is due to your not having the guts to do it in real life.

Comment

Working...
                      X