Collapse
No announcement yet.

yo here a lil something something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll admit you got some kind of heart for posting that. Damn though get up on your feet, I flow easily with the way I box. Most of your punches weren't even punches. In amateur boxing half of those wouldn't have counted, damn, but nice try dude nice try..

Comment

To add on to what I said, because i'm too ****ing lazy to presse a damn edit button. You can't go out for one fight or be training for a while and expect to be the best at it. **** it's your expecting a crown just for what you've shown, which the only thing i'd ever give you for your perfomance I seen is a pile of ****. Because literally a pile of **** looks better then your shadowboxing..

Comment

i wonder whos still watching it and laughing. cause when i need a laugh i will watch it. no point intended greatest

Comment

haha my boy b-dub told me not to post it but i did aanyway, i have a lot better footage that i took today but didnt have time to upload it becuz its my sis cam and she had to get it back, but ill say this i still am going to be great and will prove it sooner then later, and MYS im sure i would KO your ass street fight or ring fight, same thing for EXIGE, you guys couldnt **** with me i swear to dat, as time passes and i post more footage youll see what i mean!

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM
            haha my boy b-dub told me not to post it but i did aanyway, i have a lot better footage that i took today but didnt have time to upload it becuz its my sis cam and she had to get it back, but ill say this i still am going to be great and will prove it sooner then later, and MYS im sure i would KO your ass street fight or ring fight, same thing for EXIGE, you guys couldnt **** with me i swear to dat, as time passes and i post more footage youll see what i mean!

Life's a garden, dig it
            Keep on Keepen on brother

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM

ahahahahahaahahaha.enough said

Comment

Quite honestly if I watched that footage and didnt know the person I would swear that they have had no formal training at all.

Rockin'

Comment

pugalistic god is all i gotta say, myst u better pay homage to this guy, those punches look like they could knock out a mule, and u aint no mule so i can already hear ur teeth grinding! but naw seriously this ranks up there with "ikillurfamily's" post, i have that saved in my favorites, its too damn funny, but now i think the only thing greatest is missing is the trash talking while doing that, thanks for the vid greatest

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
                    Quite honestly if I watched that footage and didnt know the person I would swear that they have had no formal training at all.

Rockin'

does it look that bad, becuz honestly i dont think it looks that bad, ill say my defense wasnt tight im shadowboxing, i ditn have shoes on, im on unleveld ground and i honestly didnt think it looked that bad, maybe ill have to post some footage of me on the bag,

and to the guy who said something about arm punches your damn rigth it was all arm punches im on unleveld ground and not tryin to hurt a shoulder or something by throwing hard shots!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1

Rockin'
                      well I watched the video and I knew the guy and I swear he doesnt have any formal training

Comment

Working...
                      X