Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can GGG secure the final MW belt (WBO)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Ledochowski View Post
    Because the 168 title holder from Britain, James Degale, turned down the fight with Golovkin, because he wants to unify first, being in negotiations with Badou Jack...
    Lies, he was never offered the fight. The only fights Lil G tried to make were Canelo, Eubank and Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
      Lies, he was never offered the fight. The only fights Lil G tried to make were Canelo, Eubank and Brook.
      Lies, Loeffler did go to the UK a few times to secure fights with these fighters, Froch back then, Degale, Saunders and Eubank Jr... Brook was not on the radar until the other possibilities fell off...

Froch preferred to retire and said that he couldn't make 168 anymore, Degale rightfully wants to unify with Jack first, Saunders wants lots of money and Eubank Sr ****ed the deal up...

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
        Is there anyway possible for GGG to become the mandatory for the WBO belt so either Saunders vacates or finally finds his balls to fight GGG.

GGG needs that WBO belt or he won't move up.
        Pay Billy Joe Saunders his $4m, have K2 risk taking a short-term L on the event, to then have Golovkin emerge, were he to win, after the fight as a more meaningful attraction (first unified/undisputed 160lb champion since Jermain Taylor, over a decade ago).

not that difficult

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by W. Ledochowski View Post
            Lies, Loeffler did go to the UK a few times to secure fights with these fighters, Froch back then, Degale, Saunders and Eubank Jr... Brook was not on the radar until the other possibilities fell off...

Froch preferred to retire and said that he couldn't make 168 anymore, Degale rightfully wants to unify with Jack first, Saunders wants lots of money and Eubank Sr ****ed the deal up...
            Post a link to Loeffler negotiating with Degale. I won't hold my breath, he never did.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
              Post a link to Loeffler negotiating with Degale. I won't hold my breath, he never did.
              Can't negotiate when the other side have no interest. There's an interview where Loeffler offered the fight to degale and he just didn't want it for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                Can't negotiate when the other side have no interest. There's an interview where Loeffler offered the fight to degale and he just didn't want it for whatever reason.
                Please post the interview where Loeffler offers Degale the fight and Degale turned it down. I won't hold my breath for this one either.

Comment

Working...
                X