Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: Gervonta Davis Will Be Tired After Five - Then I'll Drown Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    Another boxing "fan" hoping a boxing event "flops hard"
    You can be a fan and criticize this bs. It’s not ppv worthy at all. Fights that like don’t deserve to be on ppv. Flopping would help in stopping this crap being made.

Comment

This is a very possible scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Another boxing "fan" hoping a boxing event "flops hard"
        Because these fights don't belong on PPV! What happened to PBC bringing boxing back to free TV???

Comment

I don't think LSC gets to the 5th round, Tank by Knockout in 3-4 Rounds.

Comment

Santa is showing no confidence whatsoever. What if Davis doesn't get tired? Whatever happened to saying I'm gonna whoop that ass, no matter what?

Comment

How much is the cost of this PPV?

Comment

Come forward if you want to. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                  Because these fights don't belong on PPV! What happened to PBC bringing boxing back to free TV???
                  No matter what the delivery is (ppv, DAZN, premium network, free TV, etc), if it fails, we get less boxing not more. As a boxing fan, I'm not in favor of this.

You using this to take a shot at PBC tells me your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    This is a good strategy.

Tank will drain himself trying to make 130. If LSC can weather the early storm, constantly go to the body, and take the fight into the later rounds?

He has a chance of winning this.
                    agree 💯%.🥊

Comment

Cruz has around a 49% stoppage percentage in his career, only stopped 3 out of his last 10 opponents going back to 2015, and hasn’t stopped anyone in the past 3 years. Tank is the naturally bigger guy. I don’t see Cruz drowning him at all. Cruz may get seriously hurt and may not make it to 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X