Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is the hardest puncher in the history of the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pretty obvious that this has been the case for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      My first instinct was to dismiss idea. But I now think you cant dismiss totally out of sight.
      Kind of hard to gauge as he has not fought any proven iron chinned fighters like Oliver mcall, Ray mercer, vital klitcho, ali, foreman type guys.
      I mean Ali had one tough chin and he said Ernie shavers was hardest hitter.
      Who today has an iron chin who's taken wilder punch to tell us?
      I was saying this earlier. None of the top HWs have granite chins. Ray Mercer would probably be undisputed in this era

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        thats all wilder has. he is a still wild windmilling amateur who should have lost to fury.
        I have to agree. But we must admit his punches where a lot more straight against brazeale. Too bad we only have one round to judge.

Comment

Wilder is so wild he would get put to sleep by all mentioned. He got rocked by Brazil, fury, and Ortiz. The TS is a complete moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
            LOL, have you ever seen those men fight? Seriously, have you seen a single one of them on film?
            You are so completely confused about the history of the sport. Not only was it more competitive back then... but they were much much harder men.

Don’t take it from me. Take it from guys like Emmanuel Steward, Teddy Atlas, all of the guys who had been in it 40 plus years.

Comment

I love listening to boys in their early 20s discuss how easy it would be to KO some of the hardest men the earth has ever seen.

These kids would cry themselves to sleep at night without any WiFi living in their time... these old school fighters spit nails... **** is embarrassing to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post

via GIPHY

You must forgot all about Iron Mike, Dude was doing that **** at a ripe 20 years old.
                he didn't 1 punch sleep no 250 lbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                  Watch Cooney vs Foreman
                  you're going to bring up an irish bum and compare it to wilder?

when was the last time there was even an irish heavyweight champ?

The irish gene pool is weak due to inbreeding.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Understand that I root for Wilder every fight. I even think he'll beat Joshua. But this... Is how an idiot acts.

I see that as showmanship. He’s never a douche in other settings. In boxing you need to be able to fight and sell the fight. I will not knock him for that. If he was a prick after the fight the. There is an issue. But he shook brazaels hand and told him he loved him. al that “bad blood” is only more green at the end.

What were last nights ratings. I’m sure they were excellent considering the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      he didn't 1 punch sleep no 250 lbers.
                      He’d of put Wilder to sleep without question...

Comment

Working...
                      X