Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's almost as though Wilder is ducking.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's almost as though Wilder is ducking.

LMAO.

Now that the world can see that phony never did want anything to do with AJ, can Wilder fans please hit me with some more side splitting reasons why everything is Hearn's fault.

I'll start the bidding at: "I can't fight AJ, because Eddie said mean things about my manager."

Fuck that! Wilder needs to do some housecleaning by firing Jay Deas, Shelly Finkel and Mark Breland. It's not all Eddie Hearn's fault why this fight isn't happening.

It's Shelly Finkel's fault too. Anytime you turn down a guaranteed 3 fight $100mil deal. That's fiduciary malpractice.

Please Deontay Wilder fire this ass clown as soon as possible. He is holding back your career. As long as Finkel remain's Deontay Wilder's manager, then we will never get the Anthony Joshua vs the Deontay Wilder fight.

Comment

Wilerettes running for the hills

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
        LMAO.

Now that the world can see that phony never did want anything to do with AJ, can Wilder fans please hit me with some more side splitting reasons why everything is Hearn's fault.

I'll start the bidding at: "I can't fight AJ, because Eddie said mean things about my manager."
        All the bickering is really for nothing anyway , I think Wilder isn't so confident defeating Breazeale and setting himself up a safety net in a loss ,which I think will happen .Its the only explaination left because he gets nothing from DAZN if he loses his next fight.

Comment

Hang on has he turned down the DAZN deal? That doesn't actually make any logical sense

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            All the bickering is really for nothing anyway , I think Wilder isn't so confident defeating Breazeale and setting himself up a safety net in a loss ,which I think will happen .Its the only explaination left because he gets nothing from DAZN if he loses his next fight.
            "Its the only explaination left."

Look at the shifty eyes on the lying twat. That'll give you a clue.

Comment

There’s no other explanation at this point other than Wilder is ducking. I thought BOTH sides were playing the game of building interest, milking the public etc; now I see Wilder just never wanted it and was trying to piggyback off of Joshua’s name. Makes sense after all it took him about 40 fights and over a decade in the game to sort of step up vs. an ancient Ortiz who’s an average fighter. His team admitted to steering clear of Wlad whereas Joshua has won three belts, had a unification and KO’d Wlad who whilst old was MUCH better than Ortiz of course.

Comment

Right now it looks like a blatant duck. That was an extremely generous offer.

Comment

Perhaps Team Wilder want to come back and renegotiate the two fights with Anthony Joshua since they can't get all of them on DAZN; Beginning with the Breazeale deal on May 18.

Comment

I'm a Wilder fan but for fuk sake your not gonna get a much better offer than the one you just got offered.
                    It's his own fault now if he ruins his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X