Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008-2010 LWW Bradley vs Mikey Garcia Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008-2010 LWW Bradley vs Mikey Garcia Who wins?

Now that we saw Mikey Garcia at 140, how would he fare against Tim Bradley at his best weight?
    Tim Bradley will become a bus driver and takes Garcia to school
    85.71%
    Mikey Garcia by dynamite KO
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Now that we saw Mikey Garcia at 140, how would he fare against Tim Bradley at his best weight?
    Bradley easily.

Comment

Bradley's fought overall better opponents than mikey and won. Mikey has more power but isnt a better boxer than Devon "Black Lives Matter" Alexander. Bradley would just toy with him.

Comment

Very interesting fight. I will have to pick Timmeh.

Comment

Bradley

He's too big at that weight for Garcia. Plus you're talking about a prime Bradley. Yeah, Bradley would win.

Comment

I think Bradley is overrated, but definitely him. He's had the toughest boxing schedule post 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
              I think Bradley is overrated, but definitely him. He's had the toughest boxing schedule post 2010.
              Beat peterson/chaves/pacman/varga/marques/provnidkov(imo overrated but people says he good), Devon "Black Lives Matter" Alexander but is overrated
              SMH name me another fighter in this generation with a better resume
              Last edited by GorillaDog; 08-06-2017, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Bradley was naturally wider and stronger than Mikey; Who also fought the better opposition and resume. Garcia's peak weight was at 130 lbs and Tim Bradley's peak weight was at 140 lbs. Therefore, I would have to take the larger good fighter over the smaller good fighter all day.

Comment

I'd pick Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
                    Beat peterson/chaves/pacman/varga/marques/provnidkov(imo overrated but people says he good), Devon "Black Lives Matter" Alexander but is overrated
                    SMH name me another fighter in this generation with a better resume
                    You can be the goods and still be overrated

Comment

Working...
                    X