Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone truly realize how much power Tito Trinidad had?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Illegal wraps, probably had plaster even if he wasnt caught with it.

Watching this guys fights I have never seen such unnatural power.
    Get your FACTS straight. It was only illegal where he fought Hopkins at, that's why they made him rewrap. His trainer (Nazir) even told us in an interview.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
      Yes tito had a lot of power till the cast came off. What happened after the cast were gone there was no more power so yes tito did had a lot of power with plaster
      Illegal wraps, probably had plaster even if he wasnt caught with it.

Watching this guys fights I have never seen such unnatural power.
      proof? sources?

Comment

I remember the fight between him and Oba Carr. Carr was game but Trinidad beat the fight out of him. It's one thing to see a fighter simply lose whether by KO or decision but to see someone beat until they don't want to fight anymore. Tito had that kind of effect.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Get your FACTS straight. It was only illegal where he fought Hopkins at, that's why they made him rewrap. His trainer (Nazir) even told us in an interview.
          Nothing but facts in this post

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            I know the story thanks, i've watched a lot of this sport and to me trinidad was lucky to get away as he did because I think he was guilty of a much more serious crime.

But this is just from my personal observation, his punches didnt seem normal, from foreman, hearns, mcclelan, trinidad to is the only one who when I look at, his power seems unnatural and his gloves and the way they hit guys seems to have something solid in them. And the others guys have massive strength, speed, it adds up why they hit that hard, trinidad obviously naturally hits hard, but should not hit that hard, is my opinion, punches seem clubbing.
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 06-01-2017, 11:14 AM.

Comment

I know the story thanks, i've watched a lot of this sport and to me trinidad was lucky to get away as he did because I think he was guilty of a much more serious crime.
              Obviously you don't know the story. That's why you're throwing out unsubstantiated and unproven accusations like the low life that you are.

Comment

Green k given!

Comment

But this is just from my personal observation, his punches didnt seem normal, from foreman, hearns, mcclelan, trinidad to is the only one who when I look at, his power seems unnatural and his gloves and the way they hit guys seems to have something solid in them. And the others guys have massive strength, speed, it adds up why they hit that hard, trinidad obviously naturally hits hard, but should not hit that hard, is my opinion, punches seem clubbing.
                  You just don't want it to be true (Tito's Power). Listen I don't like lil g's HYPE but I wont lie, the boy has pop. Now would YOU say that lil g's power are fishy??

Comment

one thing I say about trinidad is that he doesnt use throw away punches... he wants to decapitate you..... Also dont forget about the SPEED of his punching.... super fast

think of it as newton's law of motion... your power can be generated with mass Xs acceleration etc.

Comment

this makes me feel like making a full fights thread for trinidad

Comment

Working...
                      X