Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you think canelo agreed to fight khan.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
    Can u really blame the guy though? I mean, everyone in boxing is fighting for one thing and that's to get the biggest piece of the pie.
    I can easily blame him. He can make plenty of money with plenty of better fights. This is utter garbage putting a much smaller man's health in jeopardy.

**** this stupid POS. Alvarez is a punk if he fights Khan.

Comment

Biggest payday outside of Pacquiao

Comment

because he had so much fun beating up Josesito Lopez that he wanted another JWW to beat up on

Comment

He is a ****ing coward

Comment

Money, of course. Canelo probably thought they were pranking him. Fool probably signed so fast he broke the pen.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              Money, of course. Canelo probably thought they were pranking him. Fool probably signed so fast he broke the pen.

hahahahaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                Team canelo knew that this is a horrible match up and they will get flak by the public. Why do you think he agreed to this fight?
                yo canelo ...... DSG, khan, cotto, pac, may they couldn't give a fuk less what some nondescript on bscene thinks of this move.

this is a fight that brings a lot of money and intrigue to the table and VERY winnable from team canelo.

Comment

Unbelievable!...And ya talk all that crap about Cotto fighting inadequate opposition...come on bro, Amir Khan?!this a Jr Welter that moved up to welterwgt. I will watch the fight out of interest. I realized what Khan did, he figured if i'm gonna be in atough fight & chances of losing against Thurman, Porter or Garcia, I might as well make more $ losing. Makes sense....but i do not agree with it.

Comment

He doesn't want to fight a MW.

Comment

Despicable. He should be having a tuneup Vs a real middleweight in preparation for GGG later in the year. I think this proves that fight won't be happening

Comment

Working...
                      X