No announcement yet.

Holyfield should of beat foreman's record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    It was one of those fights that was that boring I didn't care about who got the decision. I think I had Holyfield winning around the 7-5 or 8-4 mark. I also wouldn't of considered Holyfield the oldest HW champ ever as he was only 46 when he fought Valuev and Foreman remained lineal HW champ until he was 48.
    Valuev was never in an exciting life in his life...he never threw more than 5 punches in a round.

And The record stands at 45 not 48...

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      dude u were on here last night talkin s h I t e. your a punk keyboard tough guy. I bet u talk TO NO ONE like that in your real life.except your poor wife if u found one dumb and desp enough
      Lou Cipher is a real one. Beat cho ass.

Try me ALT ass punk.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Valuev was never in an exciting life in his life...he never threw more than 5 punches in a round.

And The record stands at 45 not 48...
        It stands at 45 for a Alphabet title, but he was lineal champion until Shannon Briggs beat him in 1997 when he was 48. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lineal_boxing_world_champions

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          And the record of 5x HW champ / oldest HW champ in history.

Clearly won. people seem to forget this robbery.

Foreman was the actual heavyweight champion of the world, he beat the man who beat the man, who beat the man.

Holyfield was fighting for one of the titles around, but he wasn't fighting for the lineal, which is why nobody cares.

Comment

Working...
          X