Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys Who Brag About Girls Doing/Buying Things for Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sorry man im cool...if i gotta buy another grown person every damn thing and cant get anything in return then i rather stay single...whats the damn point?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      And of course all of the schmucks show their face. This isn't about being a trick this is about being a man. If you can't support your woman how can you support a family you degenerates. I'm not talking about some random floozy I am talking about a girl who you are serious with. If you live together or are married this does not really apply, but most of you are too poor to afford ramen noodles so you brag about some chick who bought you an ecko hoodie.
      I understood where you were going with it and I agree. I used to have a friend like that growing up, he thought it made him look like a pimp but really made him look like a straight sucka who couldn't afford things on his own

Comment

Shut up Alexkid.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          Im sorry man im cool...if i gotta buy another grown person every damn thing and cant get anything in return then i rather stay single...whats the damn point?
          It is a give and take, I am not advocating for you to be a sucker, but I also don't suggest you brag about a chick buying you things, it just makes it look like you cannot afford to buy it yourself.

Comment

Ok Alexkidd

Comment

Guys who live at their parents houses or on their friends sofas get girls to buy them things. If I am on a date and the girl offers to pay for the meal or split the meal, I am having none of it, because I am not a schmuck and its emasculating. Only sissy boys allow girls to cuck them.
              Wow white knight detected why wouldn't you let a girl pay for dinner? Emasculating?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Wow white knight detected why wouldn't you let a girl pay for dinner? Emasculating?
                I wouldn't let a girl pay for dinner because I have money to afford a meal out, especially if I ask her out. Sounds like a lot of you don't really have self respect.

Tell me about all the times you got a girl to buy you things.

Comment

Guys who live at their parents houses or on their friends sofas get girls to buy them things. If I am on a date and the girl offers to pay for the meal or split the meal, I am having none of it, because I am not a schmuck and its emasculating. Only sissy boys allow girls to cuck them.
                  I know he loves her... but she pulled out his wallet and said I love things about him...

Comment

I find guys who brag about a girl buying them gifts and or taking them out or paying for things to be a bunch of schmucks. The only thing you are saying to me is that you are either broke, or too cheap or are a monetary invalid incapable of acting like a man so you let that the female emasculate you by switching roles. How many are you schmucks?
                    Bull...I was one of those dude who had chicks buying things for them. In my teenage years and early twenties. I literally had chicks showing up with gift basket to my house.

My mom's friend would all want their daughters to meet me. My dad got jealous, because I had more chicks than he had at my age; my dad practically told me, he had more game than I do, but it is because of my looks why I am getting all these chicks. I say that to say this. When a chick or many chicks are willing to spend on you, it is because you "got it" whether it is the dyck you're giving them or your looks.

A chick basically told me she and her friends only tax "ugly" dudes. She told me guys like me are arm candies and I can get away with not giving girls money. I have never given a woman more than a $100, unless it is of course a female family member.

I do realize now that as I get older and my looks diminished, my pocket need to be stronger. Also, you have to bear in mind that the game will be reversed and the chick you're spending on might be spending your money and some good looking young stud.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      Don't worry bud...one day, a female will smile back at you, and there won't be any tears the next time you touch yourself at your grandmother's house

Comment

Working...
                      X