Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Vargas PPV numbers guessing 45 thousand buys only?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Vargas PPV numbers guessing 45 thousand buys only?

Man thats low, no HBO no showtime, little advertising on TV, didnt see many ads online.

At least he had a good turnout at the fight 16k fans showed up to watch him.

But man 45k buys is low, if my prediction is accurate.

Probably 200k

Comment

how did you predict that ****?

Comment

I heard Ringside Robbie talking about they were selling it for $70, $80 in HD which is mfing nuts so I expect low numbers. I think its in Rios & Algieri territory for sure.

No big bucks with 600k for Manny **** like Arum was talking about going on with this one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
          Probably 200k
          Naw, UFC had more advertising for 205 coming up on the 12th. Plus Pacquiao and Floyd are already washed up the casual fans were left with a bad taste and nobody cares anymore about boxing, Conor McGregor took over and is the talk of the town, he lost but still draws big numbers because UFC fans enjoy a scrappy fight they dont care about a top 3 fighter who is boring like Crawford they want exciting action finishing that is what boxing lacks, its the only reason why Pacquiao was popular and for that brief moment saved boxing after the Floyd vs Oscar debacle the other boring sparring match, I still remember when Pac fought Oscar and hatton he was the talk of the town and people were in love with Pac. Casuals love ferocious fighters, this is why UFC is winning and will surpras boxing.

Comment

And how many times do we have to repeat boxing is dying?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Repeating it doesn't make it true.....

Comment

What? How does this even make sense?

Comment

Boxing has become hugely unpopular. There are no rising stars who are active enough to carry the sport.

Comment

UFC has taken over, event he female fighters are more well known than guys like Broner, GGG, and Ward

I know many casuals who know who Holly holm is, Ronda, and Meisha tate.

McGregor is the superstar and UFC just sold out Madison square garden breaking the record, and the fight this week is predicted to do 1.4 million ppv buys, its one of the most stacked cards in ufc history!

Boxing is dead and May Pac killed it, and the rematch will put the final nail in the coffin

Comment

Working...
                    X