Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few days after my rejection and no fcuks given, PARTY DOWN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few days after my rejection and no fcuks given, PARTY DOWN!

Rejection sucks good thing it wears off, I think if you get rejected its best to get rejected by lots of people on the same night, that way you can play the numbers game and limit the cost on your emotions, although its probably not very attractive to ask a woman back to yours with a sad depressed feeling on your voice.

How do you guys fair when it comes to asking out say 10 women in a club?

When I hit on 10 women, I usually get about 15, maybe 16 chicks that want my c0ck by then of the night. The 10 women I hit on and about 5 or 6 that just can't resist my swag so they be jocking deez nutz doe.

All those years of watching BET and listening to Keith Sweat and idolizing slick black boxers like Lara and Danny Garcia has given the me confidence and style to make girls wet and shiver in my presence.

But then I wake up after dreaming and see a fat drunk chick snoring and drooling right next to me. At least I pulled one that night. 1 out of 10. Probably 20 doe.
    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 07-30-2016, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      When I hit on 10 women, I usually get about 15, maybe 16 chicks that want my c0ck by then of the night. The 10 women I hit on and about 5 or 6 that just can't resist my swag so they be jocking deez nutz doe.

All those years of watching BET and listening to Keith Sweat and idolizing slick black boxers like Lara and Danny Garcia has given the me confidence and style to make girls wet and shiver in my presence.

But then I wake up after dreaming and see a fat drunk chick snoring and drooling right next to me. At least I pulled one that night. 1 out of 10. Probably 20 doe.
      Hella Kewl

Comment

Swift vs Berto.

Imagine all the slickness in that ring...

Even if it's not PPV I'll still PayPal 70$ (I still got 20 bucks left for a bag of weed and a TMT hat, I ain't some loser, dogs) to Showtime, just because the greatest artists get the recognition they deserve after they've passed

A bottle of good wine, classic music playing in the background and a showcase of shoulder roll's...

Will be a magnificent night.

Comment

Working...
        X