Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Ruthless" Vargas Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear decisions over Bradley and Vargas is a decent year (not great) for every other WW in the world.

For Pac they seemed like forgone conclusiions and they played out predictably.

Really wish we could see Pac vs Al's WW's, Brook or Crawford at 140.

One of those guys and then retire win or lose IMO. I dont want to see him get to the shot to pieces stage getting KO'd off bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      PAC beat a guy he was supposed to beat. T@rds around the world believe PAC is the best ever. PAC couldn't even put the guys lights out fir good!
      he's old Z, he actually doing really good job beating much bigger and younger young champ. for 37 years old atg with multiple brutal wars in his resume that's impressive.

really? you think this was suppose to be ab easy job for pac?? i watch many sports and 1 thing i notice an athlete with agressive style of play like pac for example always reach past prime earlier.

at 37 pac still have that handspeed and monster stamina, i can only praise him.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
        he's old Z, he actually doing really good job beating much bigger and younger young champ. for 37 years old atg with multiple brutal wars in his resume that's impressive.

really? you think this was suppose to be ab easy job for pac?? i watch many sports and 1 thing i notice an athlete with agressive style of play like pac for example always reach past prime earlier.

at 37 pac still have that handspeed and monster stamina, i can only praise him.
        He should have fought Thurman or other guys who had a greater than 33 percent KO ratio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          He should have fought Thurman or other guys who had a greater than 33 percent KO ratio.
          pfftt... i thought you were one of the neutral guys turnout you have some deep feeling toward pac

pac doesnt have to prove himself, he's already done that 7-10 years ago. it's the youngsters turn know to prove themself. none of this young welter convince me they can reach pac or floyd level. stop looking at pac or floyd or marquez, focus on the youngsters!!! i mean how sad this is none of these youngsters except bradley cant win eventhough those 3 ancient atgs already past prime and shot to **** long time ago.

what? should they wait till pac reach the age of 40 like wlad klitschko??

pac are fine, he already pay his due. 10-20 years from now he'll dominate evry fantasy fights he's on with future boxers, just like today fans glorified tommy hearn and srl.
          Last edited by betmen; 11-07-2016, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• What were the fight night weights?

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
              pfftt... i thought you were one of the neutral guys turnout you have some deep feeling toward pac

pac doesnt have to prove himself, he's already done that 7-10 years ago. it's the youngsters turn know to prove themself. none of this young welter convince me they can reach pac or floyd level. stop looking at pac or floyd or marquez, focus on the youngsters!!! i mean how sad this is none of these youngsters except bradley cant win eventhough those 3 ancient atgs already past prime and shot to **** long time ago.

what? should they wait till pac reach the age of 40 like wlad klitschko??

pac are fine, he already pay his due. 10-20 years from now he'll dominate evry fantasy fights he's on with future boxers, just like today fans glorified tommy hearn and srl.

PAC gave us great moments. Good enough for me!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                That simply isn't true.

Trust me I always show my face and admit I was wrong when I am wrong about something.

Just sayin.

Anyway we are just going to disagree about this but til next time, you are not a bad poster yourself.

Thank You!
                Remember that my English is not perfect and sometimes i read and understand something else!

Take good care and i want Kova to win, who you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  Thank You!
                  Remember that my English is not perfect and sometimes i read and understand something else!

Take good care and i want Kova to win, who you got?
                  It's ok eco!

You are a good boxing fan!

I have Kovalev beating Ward, hopefully by stoppage for a true decisive victory but with Wards defense, a narrow decision is a better bet.

Comment

• The votes prove Moretti's scorecard. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X