The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Ruthless" Vargas Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    When?

I do believe I explained to you already in here (before the fight) That I voted semi randomly just to gain instant visibility to the poll.

I never went out of my way to make a case for him winning, though i was rooting for him to make the upset.

I do own up to my losses brother.
    Nope, you said you were never wrong.

Droogs don't run!

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      Nope, you said you were never wrong.

Droogs don't run!
      i actually never said that either, you are putting words in my mouth.

I am rarely wrong, that's a big difference.

Unless you can actually quote where I said that, it's clear you're just trolling here.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        i actually never said that either, you are putting words in my mouth.

I am rarely wrong, that's a big difference.

Unless you can actually quote where I said that, it's clear you're just trolling here.
        You are one of my favs here, but you even answered to me saying Vargas was going to win and that you were always right.

I am not looking for it, just check one of the times you qouted me and u will find it.

Take care and next time you will make a good prediction.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          You are one of my favs here, but you even answered to me saying Vargas was going to win and that you were always right.

I am not looking for it, just check one of the times you qouted me and u will find it.

Take care and next time you will make a good prediction.
          That simply isn't true.

Trust me I always show my face and admit I was wrong when I am wrong about something.

Just sayin.

Anyway we are just going to disagree about this but til next time, you are not a bad poster yourself.

Comment

• Pac is like 40 and took this kid to school

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              never order a fight to watch online. though it might be cheaper you might as well order the actual ppv.
              I found that out the hard way, you are absolutely right. I paid $59.99 through the Toprank site and It was a disaster. Had a hell of a time just figuring out how to order It and when I finally did, It wouldn't allow me to watch It. I kept getting an error message saying I could not log In due to logging In to many times with the same username and password.

Comment

• This was a really good fight. Pac won it and looked pretty good but Vargas fought well and kept it competitive in many rounds. I'd like to see Vargas fight another top guy to see how he fairs.

Comment

• After re watching the fight, seems like after round 6, Pac started to push the pace a little and he had success. I think this version of Pac is still very good. If he can take the punch, hes very dangerous. When Vargas hit him with a big punch, its like it woke up Pac.

People are overrating a little. Pac is still very very good

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Pac is like 40 and took this kid to school
                    Old man strength/skills. He is noticably rusty and has declined but still had enough to beat a young champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                      Manny Pacquiao’s oversized ‘PED’ head is a dangerous weapon. In the clinches and up-close the head is like a wrecking ball. Jessie Vargas stepped off the gas at the halfway point. The commentators called a fight right for once. A pretty forgettable fight, I scored it 116-111 for Pacquiao.
                      PAC beat a guy he was supposed to beat. T@rds around the world believe PAC is the best ever. PAC couldn't even put the guys lights out fir good!

Comment

Working...
                      X