Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Trainer: Definitely a Premature Stoppage - Pac Hit Harder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    past prime pac beat him up the 1st time but was robbed.
    Not saying Pac doesn’t win but he has issues with fighters like Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      Byrd saved Mcgregor the same way. I guess he doesn't understand some people want to see a massacre.
      Lmmfao. Post of the week! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
        It was a good stoppage. Horn was not returning fire and would have been badly hurt. He did not win even 1 minute of any round and had no chance of surviving, let alone winning when the fight was stopped. But he did have a very big chance of being brain damaged if the ref would have let Bud continue tee off on him.
        Thank you for this answer. One guy called it a British stoppage. Im like this was a onesided fight in hindsight. Horn was dangerous and tried everything credit to him, but Bud's skill showed in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Pac was tired , timing was off,wasnt as sharp

Anyone can be a brave trainer.

These kind of statements show how bad the trainers judgement is

Crawford would have put more punishment on horn had the fight gone on
          Good stoppage, no need to injure a father for no reason

Comment

It was early but I’ve seen fighters stopped earlier who were actually still competitive. This wasn’t a case of Horn still being competitive, he was too beaten and tired when it was stopped to even muster a decent last ditch haymaker

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Byrd saved Mcgregor the same way. I guess he doesn't understand some people want to see a massacre.
              You clearly don't watch MMA. I'm a fan of both and MMA guy come back from some beatings.
              I don't understand why boxing is so soft when it comes to stopping a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Maybe because this fight was a one sided clinic and the Pac fight was competitive and that 9th round was the only lopsided moment.
                Results of previous rounds shouldn't inflate ref's judging of current round... in TRUE Box sport where each other's knock down's in the same round & lucky punches are classic... were.
                Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                Maybe a little bit early but Crawford was in the process of closing the show so if anything he was spared from a worse beating and will live to fight again as they say.
                Well some people could actually watch this fight for witnessing beating considering that the result itself was totally clear anyway.
                Last edited by Ajvar; 06-10-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Horn should probably change trainers because he doesn't care about him if this fight would of continued horn would of been seriously hurt. Just shut up and go back to Australia with your embarrassing performance you frauds, I hate it when people just can't admit that they don't belong in that stage.

Comment

Really right now horn had no chance whatsoever to win this fight and was being embarrassed and badly beaten there was no reason for this fight to continue.

Comment

Lol...............behave

Comment

Working...
                      X