No announcement yet.

rank higher wlad or lennox lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
    And you haters are a sad pathetic bunch of butthurt goofs.
    What's 'hysterical' is the fact that nobody so far who voted or picked Lennox lewis has been able to back their position up with actual facts. Whilst when I provide facts to substantiate how Wladimir Klitschko should be the greater / better heavyweight, some of those Lennox Lewis supporters / fans and Wladimir Klitschko haters / critiques often resort to complaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
      What's 'hysterical' is the fact that nobody so far who voted or picked Lennox lewis has been able to back their position up with actual facts. Whilst when I provide facts to substantiate how Wladimir Klitschko should be the greater / better heavyweight, some of those Lennox Lewis supporters / fans and Wladimir Klitschko haters / critiques often resort to complaining.

Lewis is greater. Get over it.

Comment

• Fan of both, but Lennox is clearly ahead. Both are top 10 of all time imo, Lewis top 5, Wlad is bottom 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Lewis is greater. Get over it.
          Greater at getting one-punched and failing to make the count.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
            Greater at getting one-punched and failing to make the count.
            Look at the poll. Klitschko will never be on Lewis's level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
              Some people don't like to admit a white Eastern European was better. Before any ****s make silly accusations I should point out that Tyson and Ali are my favourites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Look at the poll. Klitschko will never be on Lewis's level.
                Put the same poll in an Eastern country and see the result, moron.

Comment

• lenny avenged his losses with a more convincing win.
                  i dont think wlad could have survived lennys resume.
                  im almost certain lenny could sleepwalk vs wlad opponents.

wlad is a top 10, doe.

Comment

Working...
                  X