No announcement yet.

Cottos wife leaving the arena after round 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
    Yep same thinking here.. kids look up to thier parents and belive they are invincible.. but then to watch as thier invincible dad get tore up the way he did was terrible.. plus it didn't help that the corner look lost and confused and had to resort to "we are with you!" but only Cotto taking the punches
    i'm pretty sure cotto and family didn't come into this fight thinking they were gonna lose....

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
      That seriously pissed me off. How can the only person youre relying to for moral support leave you when you need them there the most? How do you guys (or girls if any) feel about this?

Are you ****ing serious, did you see the Margarito fight? That poor woman was in tears with 2 children in her arms, why would she want to see something like that again with her child?

Comment

ok ok now i get it, it was for the kid sake. I wouldnt know, i dont have any. and thanks for the lashing, i guess i deserved it fo rasking everyones opinions. I said what I said and my girlfriend agreed with me with that matter, she also thought that was ****ed up.

Lesson learned. Dont get too overconfident. Stop bringin your wife and kids and promising them a victory and turn up getting ur ass whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
          Are you ****ing serious, did you see the Margarito fight? That poor woman was in tears with 2 children in her arms, why would she want to see something like that again with her child?
          Exactly, she's the d*mb one. She already traumatized her kids from that first @ss beating their dad received and she brings 'em back to see a nastier one.

Comment

Last time she stayed Their little son was crying and the american audience including HBO plaster their little son's imaging on everyones TV without thinking about the word respect especially a little kid watching his Dad been beaten up.

Now she did the right and perfect thing of walking out of there and people still want to put her down??? Shame on us boxing fans..

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
              That seriously pissed me off. How can the only person youre relying to for moral support leave you when you need them there the most? How do you guys (or girls if any) feel about this?
              She had the young kid with her. the son who is closest to Miguel and was on the golf cart with him in the 24/7.

She took him out. miguel's sons don't seem hardcore; they seem more sensitive and family-oriented. Good decision by her.

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie Cruise View Post
                Last time she stayed Their little son was crying and the american audience including HBO plaster their little son's imaging on everyones TV without thinking about the word respect especially a little kid watching his Dad been beaten up.

Now she did the right and perfect thing of walking out of there and people still want to put her down??? Shame on us boxing fans..
                Like I said, she shouldn't have brought them to the arena in the first place.!!

She's a grown-up who is married/has been a long-time partner of Cotto. She would know how the media can be(their exploits)

Comment

Working...
                X