No announcement yet.

George Foreman vs Michael Moorer Doc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Foreman vs Michael Moorer Doc

One of my favorite guys! I often put him in the top echelon and get summarily yelled at lol. A fighter's fighter! Thank you for this tape, I have seen a few about more and his relationship at Kronk.

Comment

I can watch that knockout punch sequence every day of the week.

Comment

I love the videos put out by the user The Wiffle, although I don't think he makes videos any more. This is probably one of his finest ones.

I was always curious to see footage of the Foreman-Moorer press conference, which we see short clips of in the documentary this is taking clips from (Legendary Nights.)

Comment

Moorer was such a great light heavyweight. I wish he would have stayed with Emmanuel Steward for all of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGeorge View Post
            I love the videos put out by the user The Wiffle, although I don't think he makes videos any more. This is probably one of his finest ones.

I was always curious to see footage of the Foreman-Moorer press conference, which we see short clips of in the documentary this is taking clips from (Legendary Nights.)
            At the press conference Moorer and Teddy thought they were going to kill Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              At the press conference Moorer and Teddy thought they were going to kill Foreman.
              welp... they sure were proven wrong LOL

Comment

One of the most memorable events in my many years of watching boxing. Watching Big George stagger back to his corner round after round, I began to feel for him.
                Then Suddenly! AND NEW......

Comment

Working...
                X