Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    bullshlt kid.....

1) you have no way of knowing that..

Yes I do. His actions speak louder than words. Both guys wanted to fight specific guys. GGG wanted to fight Canelo. Ward claims to have wanted to fight GGG. GGG waited at 160 and fought the best possible guys and his mandatories until Canelo moved up. Ward could have kept busy with the quality guys at 168 until negotiations with GGG proved fruitful. But he decided to pursue other matters whether due to his impatience or an inability to make the weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      It was due to Ward wanting 50/50 split of the money even though Golovkin was the A side. So Golovkin said he's going to have to make concessions by having the fight at a catchweight of 164. If Ward wanted it at the full 168 limit, then he was going to have to take less of the money. But he didn't want to. He wanted it all his own way and everything stacked in his favour, just like he's had it his whole career.
      You mean ggg who never moved up or down and fought no p4p until Canelo at the age of 35?
      My God, you need to stop hanging on ggg nuts.
      Ggg called out ward! Do some research or you are doing a good job trolling with Yankee. I can't tell because it's like arguing the earth is round to a flat earth believer.

Comment

the official scoring criteria are.....

* clean hard punching
        * effective aggression
        * ring generalship
        * defence

1) which of those scoring criteria covers pitty-pat jabs ?

2) which of those scoring criteria did Golovkin win ?

this will be funny
        Wow they are crawling out of the woodwork now. LoL. Another unrelated post to the topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
          You mean ggg who never moved up or down and fought no p4p until Canelo at the age of 35?
          My God, you need to stop hanging on ggg nuts.
          Ggg called out ward! Do some research or you are doing a good job trolling with Yankee. I can't tell because it's like arguing the earth is round to a flat earth believer.
          That happened in 2015 just as the OP claimed. Prior to 2015 Ward had called out Golovkin.

Quote:

They went on the record and they’ve campaigned for years that [he] will fight anybody… and anybody means anybody. So I said that I have no problem fighting Golovkin and now all of a sudden it’s a campaign to stay at 160.”

So the proposed deal was a fight at 164 pounds with a 50 50 purse split for the fight that never happened.

Comment

bullshlt kid.....

1) you have no way of knowing that..... you LITERALLY have no idea if that silly excuse is true

I will admit, that excuse is not as bad as the doozy in my sig..... but it is obviously untrue

2) you do not get to second-guess Andre Ward, simply because your hypejob failed to call Ward's "bluff"

3) lil'G ducked Ward TWICE

4) everyone knows what's up kid, so keep your childish excuses to yourself.....

Golovkin & Ward: Who Is Ducking Who?

"Whatever you think of Golovkin the fighter, there is a serious mismatch here between his team’s words and their deeds, whereas judging Ward by his upcoming test next weekend, the reverse is true."

https://www.thefightcity.com/golovki...ovalev-boxing/

as usual..... I have facts, and you have excuses

gratz

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            We all someone's son.

once again, I respond with facts..... once again, you respond by blatantly misquoting

better to keep your mouth shut, at the risk of looking like a fool..... than to open it, and remove all doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              It was due to Ward wanting 50/50 split of the money even though Golovkin was the A side. So Golovkin said he's going to have to make concessions by having the fight at a catchweight of 164. If Ward wanted it at the full 168 limit, then he was going to have to take less of the money. But he didn't want to. He wanted it all his own way and everything stacked in his favour, just like he's had it his whole career.

bullshlt, Tony Baloney.....

that is what they used to call you at school, right ?

when Golovkin demanded 164, HE KNEW it would kill the fight

"Ward wants to fight Golovkin, and he wants to fight next, but it won’t happen at 164-pounds. By accepting 168 with Carl Froch and Chavez Jr., but then demanding 164 with Ward – it’s their way of saying, ‘we don’t want to fight Andre Ward,” the source revealed to Boxing Scene."

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight every other SMW at 168 EXCEPT for Andre Ward..... so that catchweight demand was completely unnecessary, Golovkin could have simply taken the fight

you are full-of-it

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                That happened in 2015 just as the OP claimed. Prior to 2015 Ward had called out Golovkin.

Quote:

They went on the record and they’ve campaigned for years that [he] will fight anybody… and anybody means anybody. So I said that I have no problem fighting Golovkin and now all of a sudden it’s a campaign to stay at 160.”

So the proposed deal was a fight at 164 pounds with a 50 50 purse split for the fight that never happened.
                Are we reading the same quote? all the facts out there and you guys rely on each others make believe.

AGAIN this is Andre Ward. Not some bum guys. Hate him or love him, check his bio.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  Yes I do. His actions speak louder than words. Both guys wanted to fight specific guys. GGG wanted to fight Canelo. Ward claims to have wanted to fight GGG. GGG waited at 160 and fought the best possible guys and his mandatories until Canelo moved up. Ward could have kept busy with the quality guys at 168 until negotiations with GGG proved fruitful. But he decided to pursue other matters whether due to his impatience or an inability to make the weight.

you are a lying piece-of-shlt

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  Yes I do. His actions speak louder than words. Both guys wanted to fight specific guys. GGG wanted to fight Canelo. Ward claims to have wanted to fight GGG. GGG waited at 160 and fought the best possible guys and his mandatories until Canelo moved up.

after Golovkin ducked Ward he avoided anyone with a pulse and ended up being stripped by the IBF for ducking Derevyanchenko loooool

you are full-of-shlt

Ward could have kept busy with the quality guys at 168 until negotiations with GGG proved fruitful. But he decided to pursue other matters whether due to his impatience or an inability to make the weight.

in September 2015, when Team Bullshlt rejected Ward's offer in 36 minutes flat..... Ward moved on to BIGGER and BETTER things.....

but Golovkin snuck away and fought Wade/Brook

you are full-of-shlt kid

he decided to pursue other matters whether due to his impatience or an inability to make the weight.

in my last post, I told you that you were full-of-shlt..... and I said that you had no idea whatsoever if Ward could make weight

but now, you admit that you have no idea..... and you admit that it could have been due to impatience

why do you talk shlt..... especially if you intend to pull a 180 in your very next post?

the reason why I clown your ass is because you throw fighters under a bus in order to legitimize Golovkin..... just like how in your last post you insisted that Ward could not make weight, and yet in this post you admit that he may have moved up because of impatience

I clown you because you simply cannot keep it real you muppet

you are embarrassing yourself son, not me

168 could have been a struggle, but if Ward said that he can make weight, then he can make weight..... and you have no justification to assume otherwise..... either way, 164 was OBVIOUSLY out of the question..... and Golovkin was WELL-AWARE of that fact when he made the demand

and in September, when Golovkin refused Ward's offer in 36 minutes flat..... Ward knew that fight would never happen..... so why on earth would he persist at 168 when he had already mooted moving to 175 for Kovalev?

why can't you keep it real..... ???

..... why do you NEEEEED to bullshlt, and why do you NEEEEED to throw fighters under a bus in order to legitimize a guy who is not willing to legitimize himself?

Comment

• yankees....

.... your sig, is a complete lie.... AND YOU KNOW IT !

yankees edited my reply to a DIFFERENT poster, and then added the following note into his sig to make it appear that I was replying to him.....

That epic moment when you finally get a troll to admit they were wrong
                    you are a fkn loser kid LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                      Are we reading the same quote? all the facts out there and you guys rely on each others make believe.

AGAIN this is Andre Ward. Not some bum guys. Hate him or love him, check his bio.

yankees and Tony Baloney are not boxing fans

they are Golovkin fans

which is why they happily throw BETTER fighters under a bus to attempt to legitimize Golovkin

which is why they are both in my sig

Comment

Working...
                      X