Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    He said no Hopkins period....LOL

well, they did mention that fight a few times

https://www.ring tv.com/411913-tom-l...opkins-at-168/

http://onlyfullfights.com/gennady-go...a-possibility/

I am NOT saying they were serious about that fight

I never take Team Bullshlt seriously

but when they mentioned Hopkins, they mentioned 168..... just like with all the others they talked about

not 164, like they needed for Ward lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      It's you nutters who are the fangirls. Ward said he wanted 50/50 split of the money against Gennady even though Gennady was the A side. So Gennady said Ward would have to make some concessions by having the fight at 164. Ward would have non of it though. That was his problem, he wanted everything stacked in his favour and wouldn't compromise what so ever.

Ward himself said he couldn't make 168. Unless you're calling him a liar? If that isn't the case, show me the evidence where Ward said he could?
      If they were bring the same amount of people to their fights what made Triple L the A-side at that time, just cuz you say so?? There was no A-side in that time so 50/50 is very fair. Today Andre is the A-side....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        well it sure clouded my judgement when I became a nutsucker.... straight in bed
        Ward had a chance to make the fight. Could have taken the catchweight. Could have stuck around at 168 and fought a long list of quality guys. He did not. He's the reason the fight didn't happen. GGG was hunting more meaningful opportunities.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          That's a flat out LIE. How old are you? Ten, if that??
          And your face is a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I hate GGG!!
            we do not have " back and forth " on the other thread

we have you..... ignoring facts, and posting the same level of dribble that you posted here

you are just an excuse-making fanboy idiot who nobody takes seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              I ride with Golovkin that's not secret and I was fine with that second fight being an L for him. I enjoyed a great bout, he won the first and I think he should flat out retire. I'm not one of these clowns that hops from fighter to fighter or a fighter needs to look like me in order for me to support him. I like fighters that come out of nowhere and make waves. Same with Rungvisai, came from obscurity to shake shh up.
              You also like fake hype jobs....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
                Lol...he outlanded Canelo in 8 rounds I believe...including the first 6.
                You don't "believe" you pretend.

Comment

Lol come on with that stale ass ****!! Ward is notorious for ducking throughout his career, and for being impossible to deal with. Some people are so tribal with rooting for their guy that they are unable to see facts right in front of them. Ward is a tough smart guy but he is a half-way crook!! It is obvious. Can't believe a word he says. Besides he was overrated, protected anyway (only fought in his literal own backyard, grinds out 12 round fights against everyone). And fighting him pays peanuts anyway. GGG fought Canelo twice and got paid, hardly a dollar short MC.
                  Wow. Lying ugly should get you banned.

Comment

Lol where do y'all honestly get this false narrative from? Canelo did better in the 2nd fight, and did impressively take the fight to GGG in the 2nd fight at times. But for the totality of the fight GGG was the clear aggressor. And the one round in memory where Canelo tried to walk GGG down, round 5 I believe, GGG boxed and moved beautifully and outlanded Canelo by about 8 punches I believe (although somehow in Vegas against Canelo, Canelo won round 5 on all 3 judges cards...)
                    Ugly lies, again.

Comment

Dude...come on... I know deep down you're smarter than that. There are many ways to turn down a fight, and sending an offer immediately after a guy signs a fight is one way, especially when everyone knew Cotto or Canelo was next after Lemieux (GGG ended up getting step-aside money).

This is on top the fact that Ward initially wanted 3 fights to get ready for GGG. And on top of the fact that Ward was the clear B side in 2015 but was acting like the A side? Come on. Ward was clearly using GGG's name here to try and raise his own profile, the same thing dozens of fighters have been doing to GGG for the past few years.
                      More ugly lies.

Comment

Working...
                      X